Tuesday 24 September 2024

LPMM 43




 Chapter 43 Find the trace

Qin Huaying smiled, "I knew the Princess wouldn't agree, but as good sisters... forget it, in fact, we are all sisters on the surface. I couldn’t be bothered to pretend. Anyway, I’ll remind you that if you give your heart easily, you will regret it!"

"But if it is the right person, you will not regret it." Chai Jing softly responded.

Qin Huaying shook her head helplessly, "Then I can't persuade you. Then you take care of yourself... By the way, Minister Luo, you helped me keep the child before and sent a message to Jiang Ge on behalf of my Father. I remember all these. When I go to Xiyuan and become the queen, if you need anything, tell me. I will definitely help you if I can... These words are from the heart, not perfunctory."

Luo Jin had been silent for a long time. When she heard Qin Huaying say this, she smiled, "Then thank you for your kindness, Your Highness."

After a brief chat, the two bidded farewell. 

Grand Tutor Qin walked into Qin Huaying's bedroom and handed her a bowl of ginseng soup. "This is the ginseng soup Father made for you. Drink it while it's hot!"

"Thank you, Dad!" Qin Huaying accepted the ginseng soup. "I heard that Xiyuan had sent someone to pick me up. Once I get to Xiyuan, it will be difficult for me to come back. I will definitely miss Father and Mother."

Master Qin patted her on the back, "But you have become the queen, which means you have finally made it. Dad is happy for you. Your success today proves that Dad's efforts over the years have not been in vain."

Qin Huaying also sighed, "At the Lantern Festival that year, Jiang Ge fell in love with me at first sight. In order to facilitate this marriage, Dad took the initiative to join Xiyuan and pass on information for Xiyuan, so that I have the opportunity to get along with Jiang Ge and let him fall in love with me. This intelligence network cannot be broken in the future. Although Dongyuan and Xiyuan have made peace, Dad still needs to pass on some news from time to time. Even if the news is useless, it can prove my ability. After all, capable women are attractive. By the way, have you found out any secrets recently? "

Grand Tutor Qin scratched his head, "Because of you, his Majesty is suspicious of me. I can't find anything. It's some trivial things, such as the Minister Luo from just now. My men found out that the Crown Prince gave her his most beloved vase... is this intelligence? I don't know why my men are looking for such boring news... …”

“Really?” Qin Huaying smiled slightly, “This Minister Luo is quite interesting. The Crown Prince obviously likes her, right? The last time Chai Heng came, I saw that Chai Heng looked at her differently. And Chai Jing, she is more intimate with her than her own sisters. I don’t know how she can be so likable and make all three siblings of the Chai Family like her.”

Grand Tutor Qin pondered for a while, “And He Xiao got the ancient magic weapon, the short sword ‘Blue Sparrow’. It seemed that he also gave it to Minister Luo. That’s a top notch sword that can cut iron like mud. It is said that the wounds of people injured by Blue Sparrow are difficult to heal. "

Qin Huaying was interested, "Anything else?"

"Anything else? I heard that the son of the Prime Minister's Manor asked someone to find out whether Minister Luo had ever been engaged..." Qin Grand Tutor shook his head, "All the information I received from my subordinates is such boring little things. Why? Are you interested?"

At this time, someone came to report: "The envoy sent by Xiyuan to pick up the eldest miss has arrived. He said that according to the rules, he must first see the eldest miss to confirm her safety." 

Qin Grand Tutor said: "Invite them at once!"

A maid brought two men in. When they saw Qin Huaying, they bowed and saluted. One of them hurriedly said, "Thousand blessings to your Highness. I am Yue Qinghai, and this is King Jichuan, the Fifth Younger Brother of His Majesty. We are here to pick up your Majesty. I heard that your Majesty isn't mobile and can only leave after the confinement period, right?"

Qin Huaying was slightly stunned, "Yue Qinghai? The Yue Qinghai who is one of the five masters? You work for His Majesty?"

Yue Qinghai smiled, "Yes. Now I have to support my wife and son and work for His Majesty to make some money."

Qin Huaying chuckled, "That's good too. This king..."

"Royal Elder Sister-in-law just call me Jiang Mo," Jiang Mo looked at the door, "Since the Royal Elder Sister-in-law is guarded by so many guards, there is no hurry to leave now. We have confirmed that Royal Elder Sister-in-law is safe and will send a message to report it. When Royal Elder Sister-in-law can leave, we will come to pick you up. "

Qin Huaying nodded slightly, "Okay, then I'll trouble the King and Mister Yue."

The two turned around and walked out. Yue Qinghai suddenly turned back and asked, "By the way, does your Highness know where Vice Minister Luo lives?"

"Vice Minister Luo?" Qin Huaying was stunned, "She isn't Vice Minister now, she should be called Minister Luo. She lives in Moyuan, a house given by His Majesty. Turn the street to the east and you will arrive."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the figures of the two people flash and disappear.

Qin Huaying: "..."

"Why do I feel that the whole world likes Minister Luo?"

"Strange. I have spent so much effort to please Jiang Ge only, how can she make all these people like her?"

...

Luo Jin walked with Chai Jing on the street for a while before they separated. When she returned home, she saw Jiang Mo and Yue Qinghai sitting in her main hall drinking tea and Little Xiaoyu was chatting with Xiangxiang in the yard.

"Official Luo!" Little Xiaoyu greeted Luo Jin as soon as he saw her coming back, "Is his Highness, Crown Prince not here? I didn't find him in the Crown Prince's Manor. I heard that he went to provide disaster relief?"

"You're back!" Luo Jin rubbed Little Xiaoyu's head, "The Crown Prince went to provide disaster relief. You’re not staying in Xiyuan?"

"I am only loyal to his Highness, Crown Prince." Little Xiaoyu replied.

Luo Jin found Little Xiaoyu's stubborn temper interesting. Last time, she and Chai Qi were in a hurry to travel and didn’t bring Little Xiaoyu with them. Chai Qi originally wanted to take this opportunity to keep him in Xiyuan and let him follow his master Liu Shu. Unexpectedly, he came back.

This loyalty was rare.

"The Crown Prince isn't at home, why don't you stay here with me? My house is quite big."

"Thank you, Official Luo."

Luo Jin entered the main hall and saw Jiang Mo had peeled an orange. Seeing her come in, Jiang Mo looked up at her and raised the orange in his hand hesitantly, "Do you want to eat oranges?"

"Okay!" Luo Jin walked over and sat next to him, taking the orange from his hand, "You peeled it cleanly. Though the skin of this orange is too thick, it's sweet."

She picked up a slice of orange and raised it to Jiang Mo's mouth, "Try it. It's sweet!"

Jiang Mo hesitated slightly, opened his mouth and ate the orange in her hand. He only felt her somewhat cool fingers touching his mouth lightly and retracted them afterward.

"My idiot Xiangxiang can't even peel an orange properly. Last time I asked her to peel an orange, she broke her fingernail." Luo Jin kept chattering. Looking up at Jiang Mo, his eyes full of smiles, "How have you been recently? Jiang Ge isn't a bad person, he should be nice to you, right?"

Jiang Mo nodded gently, "My eldest brother has always been nice to me. He made me the King Jichuan and gave me a fiefdom. I haven't been there yet."

Yue Qinghai pouted, "You are too easy to please. He treats you well because you are useful. Since he will be able to use you sooner or later now that you broke through the ninth level, shouldn’t he be nice to you?"

Luo Jin said happily: "You broke through the ninth level! That's great. Then you’re in the top six in the continent? I've been practicing recently. Who knows when I can break through the fifth level..."

Jiang Mo was stunned, "It's been less than two months and you have already broken through the fourth level?"

Luo Jin nodded, "Yes, I'm trying to break through the fifth level. It's been over half a month and I can't break through."

Yue Qinghai was confused, "Fifth level?"

She could tie with the ninth level Emperor. Why break through to the fifth level?

Jiang Mo pondered for a long time, "I can help you."

Luo Jin asked in confusion: "How to help?"

"Low-level breakthroughs can be guided by external forces. Where do you usually practice?"

"I'll take you to the practice room!"

Luo Jin took Jiang Mo to her practice room. She couldn't live in all the rooms here, so she changed one and laid many mats in the room as a practice room.

"Practice like normal." Jiang Mo said.

Luo Jin nodded, sat down, and began to practice. Then she felt a hand on her back. A thin and continuous force traveled from that hand to her body. Gradually, the blockage in her body that had not been broken through for a long time was dissolved by that force. Her body instantly relaxed and was indescribably relaxed for a while.

"Broke through!" Luo Jin stood up happily, "Thank you Jiang Mo. I will treat you to delicious food tonight!"

Jiang Mo's lips curled up slightly and he said, "Your progress in practice is much faster than that of ordinary people. I have never seen anyone who progresses so fast in practice."

Luo Jin stated, "Because of the Red Emperor Gu."

Jiang Mo was stunned for a moment, "This... You don't need to tell me. It's good for you if one less person knows."

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, you won't betray me, right?" Luo Jin narrowed her eyes slightly and smiled.

"That... goes without saying." Jiang Mo lowered his eyes slightly before he raised his eyes to look at Luo Jin, "Yue Qinghai said that you met Shui Yingchen before. Does he know that the Red Emperor Gu is on you? Will he cause trouble for you? Yue Qinghai had always refused to tell the truth, otherwise... I would have come to your side to protect you earlier. Although I probably can't beat Shui Yingchen." Luo Jin saw that his eyes were full of concern and smiled, "Don't worry, I have killed him. Uh... I can't say that, I didn't see his body. At least he won't be able to cause trouble for me for a while." 

Yue Qinghai poked his head in at this time, "What did I say? Don't worry about her, she can handle Shui Yingchen. Shui Yingchen looks strong, but he doesn't seem smart, unlike sly Miss Luo. You insist on rushing over here and pretend to be here to pick up the Empress..."

Luo Jin rolled her eyes at him, "You actually eavesdropped on our conversation!"

Yue Qinghai looked innocent, "You also know that after breaking through the ninth level, my ears are sharp. I don't need to eavesdrop. I can hear everything you say in the room. If you don't want me to hear, use secret speech. How am I to know you don't want me to hear it?"

"Secret speech?" Luo Jin was slightly paused. She vaguely remembered that there was such a setting in the book.

"It is to use the skills to transmit sound and only certain people can hear it."

"In-team chat?"

"What do you mean?" Yue Qinghai scratched his head, "En, let me demonstrate."

Then, Luo Jin heard Yue Qinghai's voice in her ear, "Do you hear it? Do you hear it? This is the secret speech! Why did you tell him about the Red Emperor Gu? I accidentally let it slip that day that I saw Shui Yingchen and he hounded me for a long time. It took a lot of effort to hide the Red Emperor Gu. Now you confessed without being asked."

At the side, Jiang Mo had no reaction, obviously he couldn't hear what Yue Qinghai said at all.

Luo Jin found it interesting, "I want to learn! Teach me!"

"Okay, as long as you break through the ninth level, you can learn it and I will teach you." Yue Qinghai said. 

"..."

Xiangxiang walked in from outside, "Official Jie is back and sent someone to say that he have already handled the case for the ancestor worship and said that the robe you sent to the Ministry of Justice can be taken back."

"How's the case?" Luo Jin looked at her.

"Official Jie said... this case is simple. For it to not be solved yet, all the people who handled it are useless."

Luo Jin, who handled this matter: "..."


No comments:

Post a Comment