Thursday 30 May 2024

7DLW 73




 Chapter 73 Wish

After eating, the four of them separated. Song Wei Ping didn't want to go back, so he took Xu Xiao Jiao to watch a movie and had a meal outside in the afternoon. It was already dark when they got home.

When the two were on a date, Song Wei Ping never talked about other people. When he got home, he thought about the thoughts that came to his mind during lunch.

"I think Yao Jun has a good impression of Shen Hua Hua. Please introduce her quickly. It would be great if the two of them got together."

Quickly find Yao Jun a partner, lest he always chat and amuse his little Jiao Jiao every time they meet. Even though Song Wei Ping knew that he had no other thoughts, Song Wei Ping was unhappy with it.

Xu Xiao Jiao really rolled her eyes this time, "What? When they first met, Hua Hua told me that she thought Yao Jun isn't steady. She probably likes steady guys."

Song Wei Ping hugged her, "Explain it to Shen Hua Hua. Yao Jun is quite steady, but his mouth is a bit broken."

Xu Xiao Jiao knew the little thoughts in his heart and she had something waiting to say to him, "Song Wei Ping, are you jealous when I talk to Yao Jun?"

Song Wei Ping nodded, acknowledging it as a matter of course, "En."

Now that he had a real status, he could justifiedly feel jealous.

Xu Xiao Jiao laughed, "I heard from Yao Jun that your factory had really recruited college students?"

These days, private factories recruiting college students was quite impressive. Originally, Song Wei Ping planned to find an opportunity at night to tell Xu Xiao Jiao. In his imagination, she would be surprised, then praise him vigorously, and finally throw herself into his arms. The rest needn’t be said.

Now Yao Jun's big mouth had said everything first.

Song Wei Ping could only say casually, "En, it's all small matters."

Xu Xiao Jiao snapped her fingers, "This is no small matter. It is of great significance!"

Song Wei Ping felt happy. He knew that she would definitely praise him.

But Xu Xiao Jiao's next words made Song Wei Ping wary, "Song Wei Ping, do you still remember that the two of us once made a bet."

Song Wei Ping remembered it instantly. He suddenly had a bad premonition, but didn't show it at all. He said blankly, "Was there? I don't remember."

Xu Xiao Jiao pinched his arm and said, "Don't pretend to be muddled and want to default on the bill. You even signed a pledge at that time."

In order to make the bet more formal, Xu Xiao Jiao found a piece of paper to write it down in Zhou Ping Xiang's school guest house. The two of them signed it.

Song Wei Ping thought of the last time he was at home and read the letter he had written to her in the iron box. He had seen the piece of paper with the bet written on it and knew that he couldn't escape. "En, I remembered. The one in the iron box?"

Seeing Xu Xiao Jiao nodding, he smiled, "Sure enough, my little Jiao Jiao is my little lucky star. You said that I canrecruit college students as employees in the future, and it has come true. The bet is a wish, right? Say, what do you want? Whatever you want, I’ll buy it for you.”

Hmph, when he was nervous, he talked too much. Xu Xiao Jiao took a step back and stared at him with her hands behind her back, "I said it at that time. No matter what the wish is, you can't go back on it."

Song Wei Ping tensed up and nodded, "Of course, I am willing to admit defeat and keep my word."

Xu Xiao Jiao stretched out her hand and pointed at his chest, "Ha, Song Wei Ping, you big vinegar pot and petty man. My wish is that you go to another room and sleep by yourself for a month."

Song Wei Ping reached out to hold her finger and pulled her into his arms, "Change it."

Xu Xiao Jiao harrumphed, "I won't change."

Song Wei Ping lowered his head to kiss her until he heard her moan and coaxed her, "Good darling, change the wish. As long as we don't sleep in separate beds, I will promise you anything, okay?"

Xu Xiao Jiao could no longer stand. Song Wei Ping's hand was holding her waist. She was a little out of breath, but still insisted, "No, no, I have to punish you this time."

Song Wei Ping sighed silently, bent down to pick her up, and walked toward the room, "Then we'll start from tomorrow."

Xu Xiao Jiao was eaten clean during the protest. The next day, she hit Song Wei Ping with her fist.

"You bastard, I'm exhausted." He was simply not human.

Song Wei Ping took her hand and put it under the quilt, covering her up with an innocent expression, "You said you wanted it."

When Xu Xiao Jiao heard this, she kicked him. It was his fault, refusing to give anything when she had already reached that point.

"I don't care, anyway, from today on, you will go to sleep in that room."

Calm as always Song Wei Ping, "Okay."  

Xu Xiao Jiao didn't expect that Song Wei Ping would be so obedient this time. She was a little surprised to see him sleeping there obediently on the first night, "Song Wei Ping, why are you so obedient?"

She lolled against the door and looked at him.

Song Wei Ping looked at her, "Are you unable to sleep without me holding you? So I'd better go back."

"What a beautiful idea you have. With such a big bed, I can roll as much as I want. I don't need you. Stay alone in the empty room!" Xu Xiao Jiao ran back to the room and locked the door. No matter what Song Wei Ping did, she must hold on.

Xu Xiao Jiao kept an eye on Song Wei Ping for two days. Seeing that he didn't do anything, she was still puzzled. At this time, she began to receive frequent calls from Xu Xiao Gang.

"Elder Sister, you have been gone for more than two months. The new house you bought had been tidied up and moved in. When you left, you said that you would come back and take me to see the world after everything was settled. Why aren’t you coming to pick me up yet? Elder Sister, you aren’t keeping your words!”

"Elder Sister, it's neither hot nor cold now. How nice it is. Come back soon and take me to play. Our Mom had said that if you are free, come back and visit home. She misses you too. "

"Elder Sister, I asked Elder Brother-in-law. You have nothing to do every day now. Come back quickly and take me to play. Otherwise, it won't be fun when the weather gets hot."

Under his three times a day urging, Xu Xiao Jiao budged a little. She had promised to bring him over to play when everything was settled. Also, she had been out for two months, Xu Xiao Jiao wanted to go home and have a look.

However, Xu Xiao Gang’s urging was so sudden and frequent. It slightly aroused her suspicion, "Hey, Song Wei Ping, did you call Xiao Gang privately?"

Song Wei Ping would never admit it, "How is it possible? You can check the records on the home phone number. You can check it yourself. I haven't called it alone."

That was true. Xu Xiao Jiao didn't understand. "Xiao Gang urged me to come. It so happens that I have nothing to do and can go back. Are you free?"

Song Wei Ping was waiting for this sentence, "I haven't been busy recently. Let's go back and stay for a few days. We’ll pick up Xiao Gang and take him to play."

This matter had been planned for a long time, so there was no objection. The two went home together, requested a week’s leave for Xu Xiao Gang, and took him to the south.

Xu Xiao Gang was in high spirits. The more Xu Xiao Jiao pondered, the more she felt something was amiss. From beginning to end, the beneficiary of this matter was Song Wei Ping.

After they return home, needless to say, if she dares to share a room with Song Wei, her mom's invincible nagging will make her surrender. And returning to the south, their house only got two rooms with a bed each. Once Xu Xiao Gang moved in, it went without saying Song Wei Ping would move back.

It just happened this guy benefitted and pretended innocence, "It's not that I don't want to abide by the bet, it's that the conditions don't allow it. I can't let Jiao Jiao suffer a loss. You can change your wish and I will help you realize it."

Of course Xu Xiao Jiao didn't want to. There was no punishment like this. She repeatedly ordered the two of them to sleep separately, but Song Wei Ping, this hooligan, actually seduced her. The two of them had had close contact so many times. Once or twice was okay. When the times increase, how could she bear it?

The more she pondered, the more something was wrong. On this day, while Song Wei Ping was out discussing business again, she took Xu Xiao Gang out to play. They went to a newly opened hamburger restaurant for lunch. While Xu Xiao Gang was enjoying his meal, she started talking to him.

"Originally, I didn't want you to come now. I was thinking of letting you come in half a month. If it weren’t for your Elder Brother-in-law treating you well and urging me every day to let me take you to play."

Xu Xiao Gang had been having so much fun these days that his head was empty. He only ate and played every day. He had long forgotten Song Wei Ping's instructions. With a few words from Xu Xiao Jiao, he betrayed Song Wei Ping.

"I was saying, Elder Sister, you don't love me as much as Elder Brother-in-law. Do you find me annoying?"

He swallowed a mouthful of chicken drumsticks and complained, "Elder Brother-in-law told me, I should call you every day in those days. He said that if I want to come to play earlier, I have to call you more often to urge you. At his side, he would persuade you. This way, you will agree as soon as possible. Elder Brother-in-law’s idea is indeed a good one.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he remembered Song Wei Ping's instructions and rubbed his head in embarrassment, "Um, Elder Sister, Elder Brother-in-law told me not to tell you at that time. Pretend you didn't hear it. Anyway, I'm already here."

Xu Xiao smiled softly, "Okay, I'll pretend I didn't hear it."

Song Wei Ping, you dog man. You are really scheming.

It was originally a small bet. When she said they would sleep separately for a month, it was an idea to ​​scare Song Wei Ping. If this guy would give in and coax her, it might only be a week at most.

But this guy was sinister. He had an attitude of "I will abide by my bet" on his face, but he was playing tricks on her behind her back.

Could it be that because he had been abstinent for a long time in the past two or three years, this man's brain wasn’t normal? He was jealous, stingy, and sanctimonious. Though he appeared calm and indifferent on the outside, in reality, he was a black belly man.

Xu Xiao Jiao was amused by her own thoughts. Okay, let's see who was better.

Xu Xiao Gang took a total of five days off. When including the two weekends, it was nine days. After playing for a week, Xu Xiao Jiao was about to send him back on Saturday.

This time Song Wei Ping wouldn’t follow.

He told Xu Xiao Jiao many times, "If there is nothing going on at home, come back early once you send Xiao Gang back."

Acting obedient, Xu Xiao Jiao nodded. Afterward, she didn't go back for half a month.

Song Wei Ping's phone calls went from once every other day to once a day, and then twice a day.

Every time Xu Xiao Jiao diverted him and wouldn't talk about going back.

On the twentieth day, Song Wei Ping couldn't endure it anymore, "Do you know?"

Xu Xiao Jiao held back her laughter. This person couldn't hold it in anymore. "What do I know?"

Song Wei Ping took the initiative to confess, "Me getting Xiao Gang to come here so I can sleep with you."

Xu Xiao Jiao let out a long ‘oh’, "Song Wei Ping, I thought you wanted to hide it from me forever. Huh, let me tell you, I knew it long ago. You don’t want to abide by the bet, right? I will abide by it for you. I will stay for a month before going back." 

"I miss you." Song Wei Ping wanted her to come back immediately.

"Hmph, if you had known now, why do that in the first place?"

Song Wei Ping pondered for a while before opening his mouth to show weakness, "I'm afraid."

  Previous



Links:

Table of Content
Become a Patron!
Feed Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment