Wednesday 30 September 2020

BTTS 140




Chapter 140. Anger to death


Before Second Sister-in-law Lin could say the second half, Lin Qing He interrupted her, "Ain't that right? Already married, so you're not a member of your maternal family but your in-laws’ family. Naturally, you have to lean towards your in-laws’ family. Is there any reason for favoring your maternal family? This Eldest Sister-in-law and Li Cui Hua, as daughters-in-law you two really have to learn from me. Don’t always focus on your maternal family. Placing no importance on in-law’s family isn't the mentality a daughter-in-law should have."

Eldest Sister-in-law Lin felt completely sick. What on earth possessed this little sister-in-law? It was almost like a different person.

She used to be a sharp mouth, but nowhere as powerful as now.

"Since my parents-in-law came over to live, I can see it clearly. If I don't have any money in my hand, I can't do anything at all. I come back to my maternal family to ask for some money and this is your attitude?" Lin Qing He cynically remarked, "Sure enough, even when being rich in the deep mountains, there are distant relatives and no one care when one is poor in the downtown area. I'm poor and empty now, you all avoid me like the plague? Yesterday, you mistakenly thought that I was still rich, so you wanted to stick to me again?"

"Little sister, you haven't come back by yourself in the past three years." Eldest Brother Lin frowned.

"Pai!" Lin Qing He directly spat at him: "What do you think you are? Still dare to call me little sister? Is little sister something you can call? My name is Lin Qing He. Call me by first name and last name!"

Eldest Brother Lin's expression sank instantly.

"Everyone's mountain is mountain, water is water*. I already stated clearly and old Lin family still wants to stick to me like a mangy dog!" Lin Qing He snorted coldly.

"You...you..." Mother Lin was anger to death.

Father Lin's face was even more livid.

Eldest Brother Lin, Eldest Sister-in-law Lin, Second Brother Lin, Second Sister-in-law Lin who got up, and the other nephews and nieces didn't expect that she could say such a heavy word.

She really intended to break the relationship!

"I didn't have to sever the relationship with you. If you were willing to give me some money, then I would leave it be and barely recognize your relatives." Lin Qing He glanced at them and said.

"Get out of here. Scram as far as you can go!" Mother Lin couldn't help it at last and burst out at once. She yelled at her.

"Do you think I wish to be here on your old Lin family's ruined land? It might even make me unlucky. However, I didn't return and enter here to make trouble with you. old Second Lin, go in immediately and take out the military coat. I have already inquired, a set of that kind can sell for a dozen of yuans!" Lin Qing He directed at Second Brother Lin.

"The army coat was already given to me. That is mine!" Second Brother Lin couldn't help but utter.

He also didn't expect that she would not give up and wanted to take the military coat back.

He really loved that military coat. It was very warm and durable. There was no better coat than this, so don't even think about it.

"It looks like you want me to go to your team to report you, old Second Lin, an invader has forcibly occupied supplies of the veterans!" Lin Qing He sneered.

"What are you talking about? Who is the invader? Who forcibly occupied your things? Don't talk nonsense!" Father Lin's expression changed and immediately responded.

"Sister, these words can't be randomly sputtered!" Eldest Sister Lin's expression turned.

"Zhou Qing Bai gained great military merits and got this military coat in return. It was because I was ignorant back then and got deceived by old Second Lin. Now I am here to get it back. What's wrong with that? Old Second Lin, ain't he learning from what the former invader did when they raided the village!" Lin Qing He raised her voice.

"Are you trying to anger me to death? You want me to die from anger!" Mother Lin stomped her feet with anger.

"I hope old madam will live a long life." Lin Qing He wasn't very sincere when she said this. Then she swept her gaze to Second Brother Lin, "Old Second Lin, I'm giving you one last chance. If you don't go in and take my military coat out, then wait for the Red Soldiers to come in and sweep the house. Qing Bai happens to know someone in the city!"

"You took it back to your maternal family first. It was you, who brought it back yourself. Who forced you to take it!" Second Sister-in-law Lin maintained, however, she was really afraid that the red soldier would come.

If they came, it won't be a trivial matter!

"Originally, I thought I'll leave it at that and not stoop down as low as you. I never thought you dare to gossip about me. Since it's like that, I don't need to show mercy. Old Second Lin, I will ask you, are you getting it or not? "Lin Qing He glanced at Second Brother Lin coldly.

"Don't bully too much!" Second Brother Lin uttered with a sullen expression: "If you really be in a feud with maternal family, no one will vent out your anger for you when get bullied by old Zhou family in the future!"

"What an enormous joke? If I was bullied before, none of you would stand up for me. Do you think I will still rely on you now? I got three sons and my man. Do I still need you to give me support? Really treat yourself as something!" Lin Qinghe sneered, with a cold tone: "Are you getting it?"

"Who needs your thing!" Second Brother Lin was extremely furious, he turned around to get it.

"Are you stupid? To give away our family's things. Why do we have to give it back to her? Why" Second Sister-in-law Lin immediately reacted.

"Did you not hear what she said? Going to find the Red Soldier!" Second Brother Lin said gloomily, and then scolded: "And if you didn't beckon her home, would she come and request for it!"

Second Sister-in-law Lin burst into tears of anger.

"You bad woman!" One of her sons scolded Lin Qing He.

"Oh, know to scold people now." Lin Qing He laughed and then made her solemn: "My things were used to be fed to a dog. When you ate my sweets, I didn't see you calling me bad!"
"Take it and scram. In the future, if you dare to take a step on old Lin's ground, see if I won't snap your legs!" Second Brother Lin threw out the military coat. He glared at Lin Qing He fiercely as he declared.

Lin Qing He smiled: "Now it's right. How can I go back empty-handed when you call me back." Then she picked up the military coat and said disgustedly: "But this good military coat was worn by a dog. I really don't want it."

She walked directly to Eldest Sister Lin and stuffed the coat into her arms: "Sister-in-law, I will give this coat to your first branch. This time I will do what I say and will never regret it. Everyone can testify to me. ."
"Sister, don't be like this. Our two families really have no feud." Eldest Sister Lin didn't think the army coat was good in her hold and her expression changed slightly.

"I'm giving it to you because we don't have any feud. I know you used to blame me for not giving it to you. Now I'm giving it to you. It can't be because your first branch is afraid of them, second branch? And dare not accept this coat? But take a good look. Open your eyes. Though I dislike this army coat was worn by a dog, it's still good quality." Lin Qing He smiled.

She stuffed the coat to Eldest Sister-in-law Lin, then pushed her bicycle and walked out of the old Lin’s yard with a laugh. Finally, she said to Father Lin and Mother Lin: "Old couple, have a good New Year. I hope you two are healthy and live a long life!"

Not paying any heed to the trembling Father Lin and Mother Lin or how Eldest Sister-in-law Lin handled the military coat, she rode the bicycle and left!

Previous
Next
*大家山是山,水是水, I translated it literally. Not too sure about the meaning. Could mean it's clear what everyone is like.

20 comments:

  1. 😂❤ slap slap and kaboom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lin Qing He. Thank you for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And people dared to say she was getting soft lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh my heart was satisfied~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a smoke after being so satisfied...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh yeesss hahahaha that was so satisfying. She rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, at least some action here.
    Need more juicy action to live up the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can just imagine her sitting on the cycle and saluting with two fingers when she said the last line

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was waiting for the second over the shoulder throw 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love her. Who says she's soft? She is just flexible. Just knows who is worth it and who is not. I love her relationship with her husband too. It's very realistic. Maybe I can relate more because I'm not a Westerner. *Shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does the author hate the number 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what is was thinking too brother, she already beat up 2 sister in laws both are 2nd

      Delete
  12. Цин Хэ молодец. Она и отпор дала, и семью Линь рассорила. Теперь старшие невестки семьи Линь будут заняты ссорой друг с другом. Пока будут ссоры внутри семьи Линь, Цин Хэ будет жить спокойно. Коварный и умный поступок.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I binge read 140 chapters in 2 days, such a good novel.

    But the comment section is toxic, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fr makes my head aches lmao

      Delete
  14. Inciting a fight between the first and second branches. TOO SCHEMING 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  15. 山是山,水是水 is like 一是一,二是二
    In this context (大家……)it should be:
    Everyone, let me speak bluntly
    or
    Everyone, I'll be frank
    or
    Everyone, I'll state things as they are
    or any variation thereof.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha! Wow! Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dog bites dog 😹

    ReplyDelete