Tuesday 6 February 2024

TISHW 66




Chapter 66 Different

After hanging up the phone and before Jiang Yu could speak, Qin Shiyu said, "There are changes in the top management of the Zhao Family. Her parents are so busy and she is actually very free?"

Jiang Yu's words were blocked. Upon hearing this, Zhao Shunong seemed to be a bit dandy and unfilial.

Qin Shiyu hung up the bath towels and towels. "These are all new and sterilized." He pointed to shampoo, shower gel and the like, "If you aren’t used to these, you can go to the supermarket to buy them."

Hearing this, Jiang Yu remembered something and asked Qin Shiyu, "Can express delivery and the like come in here?"

Qin Shiyu smiled slightly, "They can. Give it to the guard and they will take care of bringing it in."

Jiang Yu took in his happy expression and wondered, he was so ecstatic that express delivery could come in?

Qin Shiyu sent the address here to Jiang Yu, "If you are too lazy to go out, you can place an order on your mobile phone. The convenience stores nearby deliver things very quickly."

"Anyway, we need to eat soon. We can go to the supermarket to buy it together and fill up the refrigerator. This way, we don't have to go out in the next few days."

Having said this, he said, "Do you need to use a computer? I'll ask someone to go to Wuyayuan to bring all your things over later. Anyway, your luggage has been packed. After you find a place, you can move from here straight away and don’t need to go back.”

He was so thoughtful that Jiang Yu felt embarrassed and said quickly, "No need to busy away. I'll go find Zhao Shunong later."

Qin Shiyu paused, "Look for her?"

Jiang Yu said, "En, she said she has a vacant apartment where I can stay for a while. I think it's more appropriate to go there."

Qin Shiyu had no suitable reason to refuse, so he could only nod his head, "Okay." 

He raised his hand and looked at his phone, "But I'll be busy with something later. So you stay here tonight and I'll send you there tomorrow."

He will make Zhao Shunong disappear fro B City before tomorrow.

Jiang Yu was confused. Didn't you just say go to the supermarket? Why did something suddenly happen again? Then she considered how he had taken time out to help her today and spoke with understanding, "It's okay. You work away. Zhao Shunong will come to pick me up later."

Qin Shiyu:......

Seeing Qin Shiyu standing still, Jiang Yu said considerately, "Go and do your work quickly. I can leave by myself later."

Qin Shiyu secretly inhaled a breath and went out to the study. He called his personal assistant first, "Go and change the locks on the property in Wuyayuan." 

He stated expressionlessly, "En, there's no need to bring anything out. Just lock it inside.”

After hanging up the phone, he leisurely leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes to rest. Shortly later, he sat up again and opened the browser and entered: 【How can you make an apartment under one person's name unavailable for occupancy? 】

As a result, a bunch of content like "the apartment cannot be settled" and "the apartment is under renovation" popped up.

There was no answer at all.

Qin Shiyu sneered and threw the phone away. The accuracy was so poor and couldn't even answer the question. It still had the nerve to promote that it knew everything.

After pondering about it, he reached out to take the phone back, pulled out a number and dialed: "Uncle Zhao."

Father Zhao was a little surprised when he received his call, "Xiao Yu, it's rare for you to call me. How are you doing?"

Qin Shiyu replied, "Very good. I want to tell you about Zhao Shunong."

Father Zhao was surprised and asked, "What trouble did she get into again?"

Qin Shiyu was silent for a moment. Father Zhao's heart was in his throat. In the past,his daughter followed Qin Luochuan and Qin Shiyu didn't say anything. Now he called directly. How big of a trouble had she caused?

Qin Shiyu then said, "I feel Zhao Shunong isn’t without any business talent. It's still not late to cultivate her now."

"Her?" Father Zhao sighed, "She used to pretend, now she doesn't even pretend."

Qin Shiyu said, "I heard that Qin Luochuan is still harassing her. You don't want to see her make the same mistake again, right? Although the group can find professional managers to manage for her in the future, it is better if she understands it herself. Otherwise, even if we dodge Qin Luochuan, there will still be Zhang Luochuan and Li Luochuan. She is so simple and easy to be schemed against."

This reached the heart of Father Zhao. Father Zhao said depressedly, "But she doesn't want to learn. She says she gets a headache after hearing this..." 

At this point, the voice suddenly changed to a refreshing female voice, "Young Yu, how about you teach her?"

Mother Zhao said, "I think she has become more clear-headed this time after she came back from abroad. It's us who had neglected her before. Now if we govern her out of the blue, we are afraid that she will become rebellious and do something stupid again. From the looks of it, she has been paying attention to your affairs recently. Saying that she feels very sorry for what happened last time and even set up a marketing company to create public opinion for you. I heard that it did a good job? "

Qin Shiyu knew that the other party still wanted to bring him and Zhao Shunong together, but... let him take care of Zhao Shunong?

This seemed like a good idea.

Qin Shiyu said, "En, I think her marketing team is doing well. How about letting her go to my studio? But it might be busy."

Mother Zhao quickly said, "It's a good thing to be busy. It’s fine, order her around as long as she can develop her skills."

Qin Shiyu replied, "I'm afraid that she won't want to." 

Mother Zhao said, "It's nothing. Let us do some ideological work on her."

Qin Shiyu smiled, "Then tell her as soon as possible. I will take the time to arrange work for her."

"Okay, no problem! I'll contact her right away."

After hanging up the phone, Qin Shiyu was thinking about what to get Zhao Shunong to do when he received a call from the doorman, "Mr. Qin, a young lady named Zhao Shunong is here to see you."

Qin Shiyu stated expressionlessly, "I don't know her." 

Then he hung up the phone.

How about letting her go to the south?

Soon, Jiang Yu knocked on her study door, "Qin Shiyu? Zhao Shunong is here. I have to leave."

Qin Shiyu stood up and saw her out, "En, take it slow on the road. If you have any problems, send me a message."

Lying on the sofa in the living room, Qin Shiyu looked in the direction of the door, wondering if he should open up an overseas market?

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang all of a sudden. Qin Shiyu sat up and quickly opened the door with a smile he didn't know he had on his face. Unexpectedly, Father Zhao and Mother Zhao were quite efficient.

Then a large bouquet of flowers was held in front of him. He said calmly, "Found the wrong door." 

He was about to close the door.

Jiang Yu tilted her head and her head peeked out from behind the bouquet, "Really? I'll go then."

Qin Shiyu put a smile on his face again, said in disdain, "Why are you back so soon? Where is Zhao Shunong? Left you hanging?" 

He looked at the flowers and small cake in her hand again, "Using these to aoplogize is a bit stingy, no?”

Jiang Yu put the flowers and small cake in his hand, "I have no choice. I am short of money, so I can only afford this. Wait until I make a lot of money."

Qin Shiyu was surprised, "For me?"

Jiang Yu said, "En, I made the order yesterday. I was worried that you would be pressed for time and would be busy after helping me find a place and I wouldn't be able to keep my mind on it at that time, so I made the order to deliver it today. Unexpectedly, the plan couldn’t keep up with the changes and the place hasn't been found yet. However, we may not see each other for a while. When I walked to the gate of the community, it happened to be delivered, so I’m giving it to you in advance. Congratulations on your popularity on "The Devil's Hour"."

It turned out that when she asked if delivery could be delivered to the community, it wasn’t because she wanted to buy more things, but because she was worried about this.

"Okay, I really have to leave now. Goodbye." Jiang Yu cleanly turned around.

Qin Shiyu watched her enter the elevator, looked down at the flowers in his hand, and didn't know whether to laugh or be angry.

He felt he could build a boxing ring overseas and let Zhao Shunong compete in the ring.

At this side Jiang Yu returned to the gate of the community and saw Zhao Shunong leaning against the red sports car and complaining, "What is my mom thinking? She’s actually lying to me, saying that Qin Shiyu wants to teach me how to do things!?" 

Reaching here, she had fire with nowhere to vent, “Just now he said he doesn’t recognize me!”

She berated as she got into the car, "I had helped him for so long, even if there’s no credit, there’s hard work. And he still said he doesn't know me! Waa, what kind of lunatic is this!"

Seeing that she was so angry that she almost forgot to fasten her seat belt, Jiang Yu quickly comforted her, "Don't you know how moody he is? Don't stoop to his level, otherwise you can't be angry enough."

Zhao Shunong complained, "My mom doesn't know anything and she keeps trying to bring us together. How hilarious, Qin Shiyu admires me? Wants to cultivate me? Isn't this an international joke?! Anyone who is with him will lose her life." "

Jiang Yu remembered what Qin Shiyu said, "You are an only daughter. Is it okay if you don't take over the family business?"

Zhao Shunong was helpless, "I want too, but I can't read those documents at all. Our family comes from a martial arts heritage. I have been used to solving problems with my fists since I was young. Those twists and turns aren’t my strong point and made them completely disappointed in me. Afterward, a professional was found.”

Only then did Jiang Yu realize that she was actually a Wuying-level martial arts athlete.

Just as they were talking, the car phone rang. The caller ID read "Lunatic". Zhao Shunong sneered and answered the call, "Sorry, I don't know you." 

Then she hung up.

Qin Shiyu, who was about to arrange a business trip for her:...

No comments:

Post a Comment