Monday 30 September 2024

Give me the blazing sun 5




 Chapter 5


Then more marketing accounts released photos of Shen Ye taking me to a high-end restaurant to celebrate my birthday when he lost his memory.

At the same time, someone ‘exposed’ that I was the blogger Ninth Bamboo and also released a screenshot of me showing off my earrings on WeChat Moments.

In the comment section, someone quickly recognized that the earrings I was wearing were a new release from Qin Ruyue's jewelry brand R.W "Lingyue" series.

[No way, using earrings designed by your fiancée to please a mistress? Rich people really know how to play. ]

[Is President Shen blind? Your fiancée is a heiress as well as a designer. Rich, pretty, and talented! And you still want to find a mistress? Just because of the mistress's face? ]

[To be honest, Ninth Bamboo's looks and academic qualifications are quite good. ]

[Could it be a misunderstanding? Ninth Bamboo has been doing charity work to help poor girls in mountainous areas for many years. Last month, she donated sanitary napkins to a few mountain middle schools. She doesn't seem like someone who would be a mistress. ]

[Character setting! Don't Internet celebrities and bloggers’ buses often overturn? ]

[However, the earrings designed by the eldest miss are really beautiful. ]

...After this, public opinions fermented.

This press conference, which was facilitated by the marriage between Shen and Qin, was hosted by Shen Ye. It was also the first time that Shen Ye publicly led a project. The final interview session completely turned into a gossip press conference.

Qin Ruyue specially video called when I was watching the stars on the mountain.

"Lu Yuwen, are you crazy? Playing this big?" Her voice carried a tinge of anxiousness.

But I still spoke in my usual tone. Feeling the night wind blow, I watched the jumping flames and replied: "Congratulations, R.W is on the hot search. I saw that the Lingyue series is sold out online. The sales in the stores shouldn’t be bad either. Now the whole country knows your jewelry brand."

"You know that's not what I want to say." She said, "Do you know how much impact this press conference will have on the cooperation project between Qin and Shen?"

"I know, but what does it have to do with you?" I said, "The person leading the project is Shen Ye and the project leader on the Qin side is your elder cousin brother, Qin Jinghui. You are just a tool for their exchange of interests."

"But it's different now. The person who messed up the press conference is Shen Ye, while the one who suffered the loss is your elder cousin brother. Only you, the fiancée, can clean up this mess. After all, at this juncture, if there is turbulence between the marriage between the two families, the shareholders of Qin Group and Shen Group will not be able to sit still. "

"You want me to use this incident to negotiate with the Qin and Shen families?" Qin Ruyue was a little surprised, "Do you know what will happen to you if I stand up to clarify for Shen Ye at this time? With the public relations ability of the Shen and Qin families, all your current life may be ruined by then."

"Ah..." Though I sighed, my tone was much softer, "In fact, when I saw you secretly putting sanitary napkins in the drawer of the poor students, I also wondered if you deliberately acted for me to see because you knew that my mother and I had lived at the bottom of society and wanted to use me to get rid of the bullying of your cousins. But now it seems that it doesn't matter."

"Ah?" Qin Ruyue was stunned for a moment.

"I just want to say that the charity work you have done over the years is not in vain." I didn't say anything more and only said, "When clarifying, I don't have to be the villain in the story."

I sent her the materials I prepared, "A brand can be popular for a while with scandals, but to make people remember it for a long time, it must have a good brand story."

"Building a brand is true and the matters are true. Since things have come to this point, there is no point in retreating. Why don't we tell a good story together."

Qin Ruyue looked at the photos I sent her and then picked up her phone to compare them. She found that the clothes and makeup I wore when I went to see her that day were exactly the same as the day Shen Ye accompanied me on my birthday a year ago.

"Did you think of this move today? Lu Yuwen, you are really..."

Qin Ruyue's tone displayed her complicated emotion, but in the end she uttered, "Forget it, Shen Ye has been looking for you everywhere these two days. You stay there first. Once I settle everything here, I will pick you up in person. You don't need to worry about your younger sister Jiang Yue."

"Okay, then thank you." I said.

Qin Ruyue stepped out to clarify, saying that everything was a misunderstanding by the media, and that she and I have been friends for many years.

At the same time, I also used Ninth Bamboo's account to release the first video which showed my face.

"I have been meditating in the mountains for a while, so I didn't pay attention to what happened online. Unforeseen, such an outrageous rumor to spread."

"My fans know that I have done a lot of charity over the years. But in fact, what has been supporting me behind the scenes all these years, in addition to my own video income, is Miss Qin Ruyue's private charity fund."

As I said this, I took out the records of Qin Ruyue's foundation transferring money to me over the years, as well as the detailed bills of my charity expenditures over the years.

Of course, this matter was originally just a coincidence.

Before I met Qin Ruyue again, I didn’t know that the one who provided the fund to the foundation I applied for the poor girls in the mountainous areas over the years was actually Qin Ruyue.

I initially chose to help the girls of the fishing village middle school apply for this foundation simply because the review and fund disbursement of this fund were the fastest.

But since it happened, of course I had to make good use of the value of this matter.

"Like Miss Qin said, she and I are good friends in private."

"As for the photo of me and Mr. Shen."

I released a photo of me and Qin Ruyue.

"Actually, Miss Qin was also there to celebrate my birthday. My earrings were given by Miss Qin Ruyue."

...

"Graft one twig on another. Use a photo from a year ago to create a topic and use a photo from a year later to calm public opinion. And also use the charity work you did before to play an emotional card for my brand."

In the car that took me back, Qin Ruyue sighed, "This is truly the handiwork of you, Lu Yuwen."


No comments:

Post a Comment