Friday 16 February 2024

7DLW 60




 Chapter 60 Clothes armor

Xu Xiao Jiao held Song Wei Ping's hand and pinched Song Wei Ping's waist hard. Feeling Song Wei Ping's slight trembling, her smile became more gentle and pleasant.

"Who is this?" she asked with a smile.

Qian Hai Long had a very good impression of Xu Xiao Jiao, "Mrs. Song, let me introduce you. This is my daughter, Qian Zhen Zhu. Zhen Zhu, this is Song Wei Ping's wife, Miss Xu Xiao Jiao, come greet her."

Qian Zhen Zhu's face was full of innocence. But when looking at Xu Xiao Jiao, she showed slight hostility, "So you are Elder Brother Wei Ping's wife, Xu Xiao Jiao ah."

Qian Hai Long looked helpless with his daughter, "Zhen Zhu, don't be rude and greet her."

Qian Zhen Zhu reluctantly called out, "Elder Sister Xiao Jiao, hello."

Xu Xiao Jiao smiled politely, "Hello."

Song Wei Ping, you dog man. On the train, who said how is it possible? Now this peach blossom appeared in front of them.

Xu Xiao Jiao had another go at Song Wei Ping's waist before her anger was alleviated.

Qian Hai Long was used to his daughter's arrogance. He knew her daughter's temperament and apologized with a smile, "Mrs. Song, don't mind her. My daughter has been spoiled by me and is a little naughty."

Xu Xiao Jiao was extremely generous, "Children, they are so innocent and cute. Of course I don't mind. Thank you to Boss Qian for taking care of our Wei Ping when he was here before."

Since she spoke so openly, Qian Hai Long felt she had a rich and compatible temperament, "It can’t be considered care. Younger Brother Song is a capable person. His future achievements will not be lower than mine."

The group leisurely talked and the atmosphere was good. Only Qian Zhen Zhu showed dissatisfaction, "Who is a child? I am already eighteen years old. Also, Dad, you are already forty-fifty years old, why do you call Younger Brother Song?" "

She didn't want to be a generation younger than Song Wei Ping out of nowhere.

Qian Hai Long feigned anger, "And you said you’re not a child. You talked like a child every day."

Qian Hai Long didn't mind about seniority or anything like that. His daughter could address people whatever she liked for fun. He and Song Wei Ping were equals anyway.

Besides, Mrs. Song and him had such a compatible temperament, it would make him look old if they called him uncle.

Qian Hai Long smiled at Song Wei Ping and Xu Xiao Jiao, "She is a child. She can call her whatever she wants. Just playing around. Don't mind. We are of the same generation. I feel like I am not old either, haha."

He turned to look at his daughter and told her not to cause trouble, "If you have nothing to do, go and play by yourself. Don't stay here. You don't understand the adults' matters. Go out and play. Talk to Hua Hua or someone about your little girl’s chats."

The group selectively ignored Qian Zhen Zhu and sat down to talk about things in the business field.

Qian Zhen Zhu looked at this and that and snorted angrily before running off.

Xu Xiao Jiao saw from the start to the end, Song Wei Ping’s gaze didn’t waver and  had an upright expression on his face. Her heart was reassured, knowing that he didn’t take Qian Zhen Zhu seriously at all. However, judging by Qian Zhen Zhu’s behavior, she did take him seriously. 

The way Qian Zhen Zhu looked at her was like looking at a love rival.

The business went smoothly, but the goods were still on the way. Qian Hai Long was very satisfied with the samples that Song Wei Ping showed him. He expressed that he could take on the goods. This way, Song Wei Ping no longer had to sell them separately.

Song Wei Ping wasn’t a fool. When he was negotiating the price in the provincial city, he made an agreement with the person in charge there to keep it secret. No one else knew the final transaction price except the two of them and Wang Er Bao. Naturally, he wouldn't tell Qian Hai Long the real price. What’s more, these relatively high-end electronic components could be exported. If the quality was passed, the price would be easily negotiated.

Both parties were satisfied with the final price. Song Wei Ping signed a contract with Qian Hai Long on the spot before leaving.

Even though Xu Xiao Jiao knew that Song Wei Ping was very capable, she was still amazed when she saw it with her own eyes. Normally, he was serious in speech, but during negotiations he was very eloquent and logical. It was obvious that Qian Hai Long had a very good impression of Song Wei Ping.

This man, he could shine. No wonder he attracted little girls.

Xu Xiao Jiao followed Song Wei Ping into the hotel room. As soon as she entered the room, the smile she had maintained all the way disappeared. She stretched out her hand to poke Song Wei Ping, "Song Wei Ping, you are lying!"

Song Wei Ping grasped her fingers with one hand and lifted up his shirt with the other to look at the flesh on his waist. Sure enough, it was all blue.

"The pinches were so painful." Song Wei Ping lowered his eyes and looked at her.

Xu Xiao Jiao saw that he still had a ‘what did I do wrong’ and snorted coldly, "You even feel wronged. You are trying to attract peach blossoms outside and it’s already light that I pinched you a few times. Speak, how did you get involved with Qian Zhen Zhu?"

When Xu Xiao Jiao pinched him earlier, Song Wei Ping knew that Xu Xiao Jiao was jealous. He didn't even remember what Qian Zhen Zhu looked like, so he naturally had no impression of her.

Instead, Xu Xiao Jiao pinching him out of jealousy made him quite happy.

"Not involved. She is Boss Qian's daughter. She seems to be doted on very much. Last time I came back from delivering goods for Boss Qian, I met her once. I promise, I didn't say a word to her."

"You even wanted to talk to her! Song Wei Ping, aren't you thinking that I'm getting older? Ah, that girl is young and beautiful. When she calls you Brother Wei Ping, your bones go brittle." Xu Xiao Jiao glared.

Song Wei Ping smiled good-naturedly, "You call me and I'll go brittle. Call again."

Xu Xiao Jiao snorted coldly, "Dream on, there’s a Zhen Zhu girl waiting to call you."

She stood with her arms crossed and her mouth puffed up, looking so angry. Truly cute.

Song Wei Ping stepped forward and poked her bulging cheeks, "Are you jealous?"

"Who, who is jealous!" Xu Xiao Jiao swatted away his hand, turned around, and sat on the sofa.

Song Wei Ping followed her, "You are jealous."

"Yes, I'm jealous. Song Wei Ping, I won't allow you to say a word to that Qian Zhen Zhu Yin Zhu. I won't allow you to look at her, let alone smile at her. Do you hear me?"

Of course, Song Wei Ping had already done this, but she wanted to make an unreasonable fuss.

Because of her possessiveness, Song Wei Ping grinned, "Be good, don't accuse me wrongly. I don't even remember her appearance, and I have never spoken to her. I never smile in front of other female comrades. I only smile for you to see. Don’t be angry, en?”

Seeing that Xu Xiao Jiao was silent, he approached her and said, "How about you hit me a few times to vent your anger?"

Xu Xiao Jiao looked at him, "Your flesh is so hard, it won't hurt even if I hit you!"

"Then pinch me a few more times." Song Wei Ping latched onto her and with a pull, she straddled over and sat on him.

"Don't be angry anymore, okay?"

Actually, Xu Xiao Jiao had calmed down. She also knew that Song Wei Ping was right. He didn't take the initiative to provoke others. Now that she was straddling his lap, she could no longer pretend to be angry. She stared at him and said, "Song Wei Ping, why are you so good-looking?" "

Song Wei Ping's smile became even brighter, "Otherwise, how can I be worthy of you?"

He stretched out his hand and motioned for her to come closer, "Give me a hug."

Xu Xiao Jiao shook her head, "No, I’m still angry."

Song Wei Ping stretched out his hand to pull her over and Xu Xiao Jiao bumped into his chest.

She leaned in his arms like a koala. It felt so comfortable. Xu Xiao Jiao simply hugged his waist and lazily stopped moving.

"I'll forgive you for now."

**

"What's so great? She only looks a little better? You didn't see how she was. Her smile was so fake and praised me for my innocence. Isn't that saying I'm a child in a roundabout way? Hmph! How am I little? I have already come to age.”

In a princess room, Qian Zhen Zhu complained angrily to the girl next to her.

Shen Hua Hua couldn't see through her good friend, "Zhen Zhu, is this Song Wei Ping you're talking about really that good? From what you conveyed, haven't you only met him once. What’s more, when you talk to him, he doesn't respond to you? Besides, now that you know that the other party is married, I really don’t know why you’re getting worked up."

But she wasn't particularly surprised. Qian Zhen Zhu was like this. Ever since the two became good friends, Qian Zhen Zhu basically couldn't take her eyes away whenever she saw someone good-looking.

Qian Zhen Zhu pulled Shen Hua Hua to sit down, "Oh, you don't know him. He is better-looking than the celebrities I liked before. He is super good-looking. Anyway, I like him very much now."

"That person is already married. Your brain doesn't know how to distinguish. If your dad finds out, he will definitely beat you up."

Qian Zhen Zhu didn't care about that, "Anyway, right now, I want Song Wei Ping to look at me. Hua Hua, you have a lot of ideas. You should quickly think of a way for me to make Song Wei Ping notice me and say a few words to me."

"You'll give up after a few words? Won't pester the other party anymore?"

Qian Zhen Zhu nodded repeatedly, "Give it a try. Don't you know me? Anyway, I have been desperately obtaining what I can’t get since I was little. The same goes for those celebrities. I threw money at them and they are nice to me. Then I’m not interested anymore.”

Shen Hua Hua sighed, "I really don't know what to say to you. Okay, let me give you some ideas. My ancestors, the other party is already married. I really don't know what you are thinking."

She really couldn't dissuade Qian Zhen Zhu and wanted to be perfunctory first and then see.

Hearing that her friend was willing to offer advice, Qian Zhen Zhu clapped her hands happily, "Yes, he is married. You don't know, but his wife is pretty good-looking. I think it is because of his wife that he ignores me. I am indeed not as mature and charming as the other party. Please quickly think of a solution for me."

Shen Hua Hua looked at her small stature and flat figure, unable to explain, "Why are you dressing up? Haven't he and your dad finished talking about their business? They won't come here in the near future. Who can you show after dressing up?"

Qian Zhen Zhu still appeared excited, "He will come. There will be some kind of business fair in a few days. There will be a dinner. I heard that my dad gave him an invitation. We will go with him then. So I can see him. Hua Hua, please help me design what to wear. The designs you give me look great every time."

Unlike Qian Zhen Zhu, Shen Hua Hua who knew nothing about her family's business, she really liked doing business. After the economy opened up, she saw the rapid changes and determined to be a strong woman. "Doesn’t that business fair dinner have a quota? And your dad gave him an invitation letter?"

That Song Wei Ping does have some skills. She had already inquired about this business fair dinner. Those who could attend were all rich and powerful people. She even heard that there will be foreigners coming. One could imagined its level. It was amazing that Song Wei Ping was recommended by Qian Hai Long.

Qian Zhen Zhu didn't understand so much, "That’s why, Song Wei Ping is really brilliant. Oh, Hua Hua, don't think so much. Quickly come up with what I should wear? You will go too, right? I will take you to see Song Wei Ping then.”

Shen Hua Hua had no interest in men or anything else. She had a headache from the pestering. She took out a few clothing books from her bag and said, "Alright, alright, let me show you what to wear. I will use all the skills I learned on you."

Seeing her take out these brochures again, Qian Zhen Zhu looked at her with her chin propped up, "Oh, you've flipped through these clothing brochures until worn and still have them. Didn't you grasp it already? Aren't there only a few clothes pairing? And these clothes are out of date."  

Shen Hua Hua glared at him, "What do you know? It's not just a few clothes pairing, but there's something profound inside. This is aesthetics. Do you understand? I've never seen anyone who can match simple clothes so beautifully. This is not a skill that can be obtained casually. Using these sets of clothes, I studied the dressing skills. Now who doesn’t say that my clothes look good. Don’t you also ask me to match your clothes every time?”

This was true. Qian Zhen Zhu nodded and then regretted, "Yes, that’s right. I can't see what's reasoning is in it anyway. It would be great if the person in it can be found. Tell me directly, so I don't have to ask you all the time."

Shen Hua Hua touched the person on the brochure with admiration, "You idiot, you won't understand even if I tell you. It's a pity that she is wearing a mask and don’t know where to look." 

She regretted for a moment before regaining her energy, "Okay, let's not talk anymore. I will match your clothes. But you have to listen to me. If that Song Wei Ping still ignores you, you can't pester him anymore."

Qian Zhen Zhu nodded casually, "Alright, alright, come with me to pick out clothes."

Shen Hua Hua sighed, knowing that Qian Zhuzhu didn't listen to her words. As she walked, she thought, this time, she must find a way to make Qian Zhen Zhu lose interest in that Song Wei Ping. Otherwise, what would it look like for a good girl to pester a married man?

As for the business dinner, Song Wei Ping planned to go and broaden his horizons. It went without saying, Xu Xiao Jiao followed him.

But for such a formal occasion, she definitely needed to wear an outfit.

Song Wei Ping was a clothes hanger. Buying him a high-end suit was enough. Xu Xiao Jiao mainly focused on buying clothes for herself.

"Just watch. Later at the dinner, that Qian Zhen Zhu will definitely attend and she will definitely dress up. I can't be too casual. Got to show some effort."

She also needed to dress up well this time and must not be beaten by others.

Seeing her walking out of the fitting room, Song Wei Ping was a little stunned, "You are the most beautiful."

Xu Xiao Jiao tried on a cheongsam. She normally wore a loose cheongsam. When she wore the cheongsam, it fully reflected her body curves. The hollow back design revealed her white waistline skin, which was inexplicably tempting.

Xu Xiao Jiao turned around in the mirror and was very satisfied with her figure, but her clothes weren't so good. "En, this is a bit too formal and not youthful enough. Another outfit."

Then she changed into a high-waisted black dress.

When she walked out of the fitting room wearing high heels, Song Wei Ping felt that she was stepping on his heart step by step.

The black fabric and white skin created a perfect contrast, making her whole skin so white that it seemed to be glowing. The skirt was above the knees, and with the effect of high heels, people unconsciously started to imagine how long her legs were.

Song Wei Ping's voice was a little hoarse, "Good darling, this won't do."

  It was too short.

Xu Xiao Jiao didn't care about Song Wei Ping's suggestion. Still, she looked left and right in the mirror and nodded, "It's not good. This has temptation, but it's not gorgeous enough. Let's try another outfit."

Watching Xu Xiao Jiao change clothes one after another, Song Wei Ping felt as if his heart was on a roller coaster, beating irregularly and making people palpitate.

How could she be so beautiful?

Xu Xiao Jiao was clueless to Song Wei Ping's mood. Every woman had nothing else in mind when choosing their armor. She showed the clothes to Song Wei Ping without any other thoughts.

After changing seven or eight outfits, she finally settled on a red dress.

"Are you satisfied with this? It's not short or revealing."

Song Wei Ping hesitated to speak. In the end, he could only nod.

Before the dinner, he got dressed and waited for Xu Xiao Jiao. When Xu Xiao Jiao came out of the room, he regretted it.

Charming, with flaming red lips. A mortal masterpiece could’t compare.

Song Wei Ping stepped forward and hugged her, "What to do? I don't want you to go."

Xu Xiao Jiao took a step back to avoid him, "Don't mess up my hair. It took a lot of effort to curl it out. Let's go, Song Wei Ping, let's depart."

She completely ignored Song Wei Ping's sour heart that was about to reach its limit. She was going to battle!


  Previous



Links:

Table of Content
Become a Patron!
Feed Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment