Wednesday 5 June 2024

7DLW 74




 Chapter 74 Achievements

Before Xu Xiao Jiao could ask, he began to explain himself, "Jiao Jiao, during this period, when I hold you to sleep every day, I feel like it’s a dream and when I wake up from the dream, my grandmother and I will still be depending on each other in that shabby little house in Meilin Village and enduring the strange gazes from the villagers."

Hearing this, Xu Xiao Jiao’s heart softened, "Song Wei Ping, how is this possible? I'm already married to you. Al, also I'm yours. This is all reality."

Song Wei Ping's voice was low, "But, at the beginning, you didn't want to be a real couple with me, did you? I could feel it. At that time, you wanted to get rid of Han Guang Hui and your adoptive parents. You said you didn’t want to get married in this life and I’m your shield. Sometimes, I’m really scared. When I wake up, you’ll tell me again that I’m your good roommate.”

Hearing him talk about roommates again, Xu Xiao Jiao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Hey, that is all in the past. Now I love you, Song Wei Ping, you know that, right?"

Song Wei Ping immediately tightened his grip on the telephone. This was the first time she said she liked it.

"En, Jiao Jiao, but I love you, I love you dearly. During the days when we slept in separate rooms, I woke up every day and reached out to hug you, but you weren't by my side. I felt extremely uncomfortable."

Xu Xiao Jiao already regretted it a little. She coaxed him, "Then tell me. If you coax me, I'll let you come back. Fool, don't be sad. I'll go back tomorrow, okay?"

Song Wei Ping took the opportunity to get a promise, "Then can you stop sleeping separately from me in the future? You can beat me and scold me."

Xu Xiao Jiao sighed, "Song Wei Ping, you are so successful, why are you still so insecure? I feel distressed for you."

Song Wei Ping said so pitifully that she felt that she had gone too far. He had some small thoughts, but that was all. In fact, she couldn't adapt when they slept separately for a few days. She was used to waking up in his arms. Without him around, she couldn't sleep well.

"Okay, I promise you, we'll never sleep in separate beds again."

When Wu Chun Hua saw that her daughter was finally going back, she told Xu Xiao Gang, "I wonder what happened to your elder sister and your Elder Brother-in-law. This time, your Elder Brother-in-law had been coaxing her for more than half a month."

Xu Xiao Gang felt guilty. He had no intention of hiding it from Wu Chun Hua, "It might be my fault."

Wu Chun Hua looked at her son, "What does it has to do with you? Did you cause trouble at your Elder Brother-in-law’s side?"

This should be impossible. Wu Chun Hua had always had an eased mind with her daughter and son.

Xu Xiao Gang rubbed the tip of his nose and said, "At that time, Elder Brother-in-law called home and told me to urge my elder sister and said not to tell her? But Mom, you don't know, my elder sister is so cunning. She tricked it out of me and I carelessly slipped up."

Wu Chun Hua sighed. When she received the call, she was still wondering why Wei Ping didn't use the home phone over there and went to the phone booth to make a call. Later, Xiao Gang said it was a secret and she thought Xiao Jiao must have done something to put Wei Ping on the spot. If not, her son-in-law wouldn't have done this.

"Didn't I tell you not to tell your elder sister?" Wu Chun Hua looked at Xu Xiao Gang, "What your elder sister said is really true. Your mouth is like a big trumpet."

Xu Xiao Gang begged for mercy, "Didn't Elder Brother-in-law succeed in coaxing her? My elder sister had gone back. Mom, please stop nagging me. I will definitely be careful around my elder sister in the future. She is too scheming and everyone still says she is easy to get along with. Actually, she’s difficult to serve.”

He shook his head seriously, "It's really hard to take care of my elder sister and petty people."

Difficult-to-take-care-of Xu Xiao Jiao had behaved when she returned to Song Wei Ping. The main thing was that she missed Song Wei Ping after being separated for so long.

At night, the two of them hugged each other and laid on the bed. Song Wei Ping felt aggrieved and said, "We agreed last time that they will never separate again. You have been back for such a long time."

He still remembered that when he was setting up a factory last year, Xu Xiao Jiao stayed alone in his hometown for half a year. On the day he rushed back to celebrate her birthday, she cried and said she never wanted to be separated for so long again.

Xu Xiao Jiao leaned in his arms, feeling extremely safe. She drawled out, "Isn’t it because you made me angry. You get jealous and wish that I stay home to wait for you at home every day every time I go out and say something to other male comrades. I wanted to scare you by sleeping in separate beds. And you even go against me, hmph!"

Song Wei Ping had already realized that his strategy was wrong, "I was wrong, I shouldn't be like this. I will listen to you from now on. I won't interfere when you go out to play, okay? I was thinking how your dream is to be a little salted fish and wanted you to rest at home more."

Xu Xiao Jiao looked at him, "I've already had enough of being a salted fish. Song Wei Ping, being with you is happiness."

Song Wei Ping looked at her, "I want you to be the happiest person in the world. Promise me not to sleep in separate beds in the future. You can punish me in other ways. Only not this."

Xu Xiao Jiao reached out and rubbed his head, "I know. I will give my dear husband a sense of security."

"En." Song Wei Ping leaned over to kiss her and slowly received an enthusiastic response from his little delicate wife.

Amidst the red turbulent waves, Comrade Song Wei Ping grasped another truth: never play tricks on your wife. The policy of reducing troops was the best when it came to his wife.

After this incident, Xu Xiao Jiao felt that the relationship between the two of them seemed to improve.

When she came into contact with the opposite sex, she would subconsciously consider Song Wei Ping's feelings and give Song Wei Ping a sense of security. While Song Wei Ping spent more time with her and it didn’t matter where they went.

This year had been leisurely and warm, but everyone's career had developed rapidly.

Song Wei Ping's luggage manufacturing factory had completed all construction periods. More than a dozen production lines were fully capable of covering various sizes and types of luggage to meet the needs of different customers. Because of their top quality, they have been exported and sold to major cities such as Shanghai from the beginning. After the production capacity increased, it became the leader of domestic high-end luggage manufacturers.

Moreover, Xu Xiao Jiao had even worked in Song Wei Ping's factory.

She worked part-time as a bag designer.

During the third phase of construction, she proposed to build a studio and production room for her. As the chief engineer, Yao Jun agreed without saying a word.

Xu Xiao Jiao occasionally got inspiration and would write and draw for half a day on her working day. She was generally efficient. As long as she took action, it would be a masterpiece. Her aesthetics were fully present. She had countless popular elements in her mind, so her path was naturally the high-end customization route.

She only designed some limited edition bags.

Each bag was equivalent to being individually customized. What was being sold was exclusivity.

After the studio was built, she only tried it out a few times and her designs almost immediately became popular among the upper class.

Being able to get an exclusive bag designed by Xu Xiao Jiao had become a sign of being at the forefront of fashion.

Needless to say, the company's reputation had naturally grown to a higher level.  

Yao Jun was happy about his decisiveness. He knew that it was right to build a separate studio for Xu Xiao Jiao. He lamented to Shen Hua Hua in private, "Some people are really born for fashion."

He was pursuing Shen Hua Hua and asked her out for a meal from time to time.

Shen Hua Hua's first impression of Yao Jun was that he was slick. But after getting to know him more, she found that he was exactly how Xu Xiao Jiao described. He was actually a patient person. Now that she had a successful career, she wouldn't mind finding someone to try the dating scene.

But this time she was dissatisfied.

"Elder Sister Xiao Jiao is really unfair. Why did she ask to build a studio in your factory? I gave her a studio and she didn't want it."

Yao Jun immediately seamlessly put on the eye drops, "Hey, what can be done? Aren't all people like this? Choosing love over friends? Who told our factory to be opened by her match, right?"

Since he started pursuing Shen Hua Hua, he discovered that Shen Hua Hua simply worshiped Xu Xiao Jiao blindly. No matter what Xu Xiao Jiao did, she felt it was great. In Shen Hua Hua's eyes, his position was probably not half as high as Xu Xiao Jiao. So now Yao Jun secretly wanted to lower Xu Xiao Jiao's status in her heart and improve his own.

But it failed every time.

"How can you say that about Elder Sister Xiao Jiao? What do you know? Although she doesn't want my studio for her, she always guides me conscientiously every time she goes to my place. Without her help, my studio wouldn't become famous this soon. If you keep talking, I will ignore you."

Look! Xu Xiao Jiao’s die-hard fan.

Xu Xiao Jiao had more than one die-hard fan. Now, Qian Zhen Zhu had become famous. She felt extremely fortunate that she reconciled with Xu Xiao Jiao back then. If not, she wouldn't have been able to get Xu Xiao Jiao's customized bags so easily. Nowadays, she wouldn’t accept any advertisements for clothing or bags. Every time there was an event, I wore clothes designed by Shen Hua Hua and bags designed by Xu Xiao Jiao. One was to advertise for them. Secondly, they were popular now. When people asked, she was like when Xu Xiao Jiao attended the dinner party back then. Light-heartedly uttering ‘Both of them are my friends’, she felt that she was bragging without bragging.

Chen Ji was extremely loyal to Xu Xiao Jiao. The young man who was once hesitant about the future was gone forever. Now he was the servant of Songji pot stewed Pork Food Factory.

After the luggage factory was fully on track, Xu Xiao Jiao came up with the idea of building a food factory. She wanted to sell her pot stewed pork all over the country.

Food was the most important thing for the people. Actually, Song Wei Ping had this idea for a long time. Hearing what Xu Xiao Jiao said, he naturally agreed.

Because of the luggage factory’s foundation construction, the construction of the food factory was more worry-free. By the end of the year, the food factory had been completed and put into production. Needless to say, the sales volume was naturally optimistic.

When Song Wei Ping looked back, he felt that their development this year was really too fast.

Once upon a time in Meilin Village, he thought that one hundred yuan was a huge sum of money. Later, when he sold pot stewed pork in an alley and went out to buy goods with Li San Tie, he felt that one thousand yuan was difficult to earn. Later, when he moved to town, he wanted to make his own family a tens of thousands yuan household. Looking back now, he had become a person with assets worth hundreds of thousands.

Things that were once out of reach, he got it step by step. He believed in his heart that it would definitely get better and better in the future.

The only thing that remained unchanged was that she was always by his side.

His little wife accompanied him from poverty to fulfilling basic needs to wealth. When poor, she never complained. When rich, she wasn’t haughty. From the beginning to the end, she was the delicate little goodie who loved to sing ‘salted fish songs’.

On the New Year, he held her in his arms as they finished watching the fireworks and turned to look at her still pretty smiling face. Suddenly, he remembered the year they got married. When she looked at the gorgeous fireworks, she was also smiling this happily.

"My dear, let's hold a wedding."

  Previous



Links:

Table of Content
Become a Patron!
Feed Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment