Sunday 26 June 2022

AKIT7 76




Chapter 76


Wang Shui Sheng couldn't help frowning when he heard her pitch her voice.

This year's educated youth was really not easy to mind, especially the female educated youth!

Before, Ye Zhen Zhen hooked up with his fifth younger brother and the two teamed up to hurt Fang Xiao Juan. His fifth younger brother committed suicide by jumping into the river. Fang Xiao Juan lost her child. As the involved party, Ye Zhen Zhen must pay the price.

Under his witness, Ye Zhen Zhen paid Fang Xiao Juan two hundred yuan. Then he used his connections to transfer her to a remote production team. Ye Zhen Zhen felt ashamed, so she didn't dare to resist.

After Ye Zhen Zhen left, Da Zhi, who was her good friend, laid low for a while. Unexpectedly, she started to act up again at this moment.

Seeing that her eyes glued to his third younger brother, he couldn't help but want to shake his head.

Da Zhi walked up. She deliberately walked to Wang Yan Sheng's side and showed him a smile that she thought was sweet and innocent.

Wang Yan Sheng directly walked passed her without even giving half a glance.

From his point of view, this leering female educated youth was nothing more than an irrelevant person. Since she was irrelevant, why waste his expression with her?

"..."

Da Zhi's face was red and white. Her head was about to fall out of embarrassment.

Wang Yan Sheng walked off the stage and walked in the direction of Qiao Family with his long legs.

Qiao Hong Xia's heart beat wildly again. Thump thump thump!

What was he trying to do? There was so many people watching. It can't be that he want to come and talk to her?

Qiao Hong Xia bit her lower lip. So nervous that her heart almost jumped out.

Da Qiao uttered: "Third Aunt, your face is so red. Are you feeling unwell?"

Qiao Hong Xia didn't expect to be caught by a child: "Third Aunt is fine, but the weather is a little hot."

Qiao Xiu Zhi calmly glanced over at her. Nothing was said.

Wang Yan Sheng came over. His eyes swept across her blushing face before standing beside Qiao Zhen Guo.

Qiao Zhen Guo thought that old Third Wang was strange. Out of all the places, he choose to squeeze in beside him.

Wang Yan Sheng smiled at him, "About the matter of replanting Chinese herbal medicine I mentioned just now, what do Eldest Brother Qiao think?"

Qiao Zhen Guo scratched his head and answered, "I don't understand. Anyway, I'll just listen to my mom."

Wang Yan Sheng paused a bit, "Eldest Brother Qiao is really a filial person. Auntie Xiu Zhi must be very comforted to have a son like you!"

"My biggest strength is listening to my mom. I didn't expect you to see it so quickly!"

Qiao Zhen Guo patted his shoulder proudly. This was the first time someone had praised him like that!

Qiao Hong Xia stood behind them. She worried for a while that her eldest brother would make outrageous remark. Then she was anxious about Wang Yan Sheng saying something that shouldn't be said. She didn't hear a word of what was being said on stage.

At this moment, Da Zhi was standing on the stage. When he saw Wang Yan Sheng walking toward that simpleton, Qiao Zhen Guo, she broke out in a cold sweat.

Wang Shui Sheng impatiently spoke: "This female comrade, just say what you have to say. Everyone has been working all morning. They are still waiting to go back to eat!"

Ain't that right! The people below had long been impatient. If they weren't afraid of being work point deduction, everyone would have ran off long ago.

Da Zhi bit her lip and stated, "I'm standing here to clarify one thing with everyone. There have been a lot of rumors about me in the production team these days. It's all nonsense. I'm innocent. I was just beaten. The person who assaulted me was a woman. Not a man!"

After these words, the audience was quiet for a while. Then there was a chuckle of laughter.

"The way she looked that day! Can't believe she said she's innocent. Treating us blind?"

"Ain't that right! She walked around loosely dressed and still say she's innocent. Truly speaking blind words with eyes wide open!"

"Okay. This female educated youth, you are so innocent! Can we go now? I'm starving to death!"

Hearing the audience's unpleasant responses, she was about to cry: "Leader, you said last time you would help me investigate. It's been so long, why is there no news at all?"

When Wang Shui Sheng heard this, he immediately became unhappy: "The next day after your incident, I gathered people to search the production team. We searched everywhere, but couldn't find any clues. I had asked you if you had any feud with anyone. And if you saw who the person who beat you. You said no. Then how do you want me to investigate?"

She had no answer to any questions. He wasn't an immortal. How can figure out who hit her with just a few guesses!

Da Zhi's eyes fell in the direction of Qiao Family again. She fiercely gritted her teeth: "When that woman hit me that day, she sat on top of me, she was very heavy. I have observed the women in the production team. Only two meet these two criteria. One is Song Jin Lai's wife and the other is Qiao Family's eldest daughter-in-law, Wan Chun Ju."

Song Jin Lai's wife didn't expect the gossip to turn to her. She jumped three feet high: "You stinky bitch, if you talk nonsense again, be careful of me tearing your rotten mouth!"

Da Zhi calmly replied: "Don't worry, Sister-in-law Song. I have already inquired about it later. On the day of my accident, Sister-in-law Song returned to your parents' house and wasn't in the production team at all. So..."

So the person who beat her wasn't Song Jin Lai's wife, but Eldest Qiao's wife, Wan Chun Ju?

Everyone turned their heads and looked at Qiao Family in unison.

Someone spoke: "Eldest Qiao, that female educated youth said your wife beat her. Is this true?"

Qiao Zhen Guo was in a heated conversation with Wang Yan Sheng. Hearing his name called, he was stunned and responded, "My wife has no grudge against her, why would she beat her?"

When everyone heard this, they found it reasonable.

Although Wan Chun Ju loves to gossip, she seldom fought with women in the village. Mainly because if she dare to fight, she may not be able to go home.

Besides, they never heard of Wan Chun Ju having contacts or feud with female educated youths.

So everyone turned to ask Da Zhi: "You said Eldest Qiao's wife beat you. So what did you do to offend her? Otherwise, why would she beat you for no reason?"

"Yeah. I don't see her coming to beat me!"

Da Zhi's face flushed: "I didn't offend her. I don't know why she beat me. But the person who beat me that day was very similar to her physique. I want to ask where she was at that evening?"

Qiao Zhen Guo scratched his head and replied, "It's been so long. Who would still remember?"

Da Zhi displayed a cold face: "Then you ask your wife to come over. I will confront her face to face!"

Qiao Xiu Zhi smiled: "My eldest daughter-in-law is confinement, so she can't come out and have a confrontation with you! I will ask you one question. Are you sure that it's my eldest daughter-in-law who beat you?"

Da Zhi met Qiao Xiu Zhi's eyes. Her heart trembled. Still, she nodded, "Sure. Only her figure match with the person who hit me that day!"

Qiao Xiu Zhi declared: "Okay, since you are so sure. Let's go to the police station and report the case now!"

Report the case!

When everyone heard this, there was an uproar.

Some people think that Qiao Xiu Zhi was crazy. If it is discovered that Wan Chun Ju did it, Qiao Family will have a prisoner!

Some people felt that Qiao Xiu Zhi was confident. She wasn't afraid of the police investigating.

Hearing these words, Da Zhi's face turned white.

If she had dared to call the police, she wouldn't have delayed it until today!

Once she calls the police, she will not be able to hide the fact that she seduced Qiao Zhen Guo. Her reputation will be completely ruined by then!

Wang Shui Sheng asked: "This female comrade, what do you think? If you are sure, then we will go to the police station to report the case in the afternoon. The police station will definitely send someone down to investigate and give you justice!"

"No, no! Don't report the case!" Da Zhi panicked. "I thought about it just now. Maybe I made a mistake. After all, it's been so long. I may have made a mistake!"

When everyone heard this, they couldn't help booing her.

"What are you doing? You said so much just and now you say you made a mistake. Are you playing with us?"

"That's right! You've wasted so much time. Are you mentally ill?"

"Look at her guilty conscience, I don't think she was beaten or forced. But rather, she messed around with people and someone encountered it. So she made an excuse to say she was beaten and want to put this crime on Qiao Family!"

"It's really like what you said! Otherwise, why wouldn't she dare to go to the police station?"

Da Zhi's face turned pale at everyone's words.

How did it end up like this?

Originally, her plan was to confront Wan Chun Ju in person. If the other party didn't want to admit it, she would scare her by going to the police.

Most of the women in the countryside were very stupid. If one frighten them, they will definitely confess.

She never expected Qiao Xiu Zhi to demand to call the police first and she got counterattacked. She fell into a disadvantaged position all of a sudden!

Qiao Xiu Zhi took in the sight of pale Da Zhi. She didn't sympathize with her at all.

The person who hit her was indeed Wan Chun Ju. She had guessed it long ago.

It was just that this incident was ultimately the fault of the female educated youth. She knew that Qiao Zhen Guo was a married man and she took the initiative to seduce him. If this kind of thing happened a few years earlier, she would have been arrested and paraded in the streets!

Now Wan Chun Ju just beat her up. The beating wasn't serious. The other party didn't even need to go to the hospital. Like this, the matter was settled on both side. Unexpectedly, she still wanted to pull Wan Chun Ju out. How could she let her get her wish?

The people below the stage became more and more overboard. Some people were even guessing who Da Zhi's lover was.

As they were talking, someone guessed favus-riddled Gou Sheng. After all, Gou Sheng often sent wildflowers to the educated youth. Maybe they were doing shameful things together that day.

Da Zhi couldn't take it anymore. She covered her mouth and sobbingly rushed off the stage.

Since the involved party had ran away, Wang Shui Sheng could only announce the meeting was over.

Qiao Zhen Guo had such a wonderful conversation with Wang Yan Sheng, he had already consider the other party his best bud. He had even opened his mouth to invite the other party over to the house for dinner.

When Qiao Hong Xia heard this, her heart accelerated again.

She hadn't figured out how to face Wang Yan Sheng!

Fortunately, Wang Yan Sheng wasn't an untactful. He glanced at her face and responded, "The meal is ready at home. Next time, I'll go look for Eldest Brother Qiao!"

A look of regret appeared on Qiao Zhen Guo's face: "Okay, then you must find me next time!"

Qiao Hong Xia: "..."

In all her life, this was the first time she had seen her eldest brother invite others over for dinner. One must know that her eldest brother prioritize food over his wife!

Wang Yan Sheng greeted Qiao Family and left with his eldest brother.

This scene enter the eyes of others. Some people guessed that Wang Yan Sheng was interested Qiao Family's connection with the deputy chief. That was why he became friends with Qiao Family.

No one thought that he was doing it for Qiao Hong Xia. After all, Qiao Hong Xia was older than Wang Yan Sheng as well as being divorced. The two could not get together in eight lifetimes.

...

On the way back, Da Qiao took her Grandmother's hand and whispered, "Grandmother, Third Aunt kept secretly glancing at that Uncle Wang in front just now."

Qiao Xiu Zhi reached out and rubbed her hair, "I know. You can't tell others about this, understand?"

Da Qiao nodded her head and responded, "I understand. I only tell Grandmother!"

After eating, Qiao Xiu Zhi went to Qiao's small house to find Qiao Hong Xia and asked her what was going on.

Qiao Hong Xia didn't expect her mom to be so direct. After a moment of hesitation, she explained Wang Yan Sheng wanted to be with her.

Qiao Xiu Zhi asked, "What do you think?"

Qiao Hong Xia shook her head: "Mom, I don't know. My heart is in a mess. Say, he is so good, why would he like me?"

Qiao Hong Xia felt inferior in her heart.

She was divorced and had a son. Her conditions were far worst from Wang Yan Sheng's. Even if she was still unmarried, she felt that she wasn't worthy of him!

Qiao Xiu Zhi said: "Similar family status is necessary, but what is more important than that is whether the two people's personality is suitable for each other and whether they can tolerate each other. When I married your dad, some people said that I was interested in your dad's beauty. Some people say that your dad wanted to use me to get through the difficulties. In short, no one thinks that we can be husband and wife for a long time. And the result?"

Qiao Hong Xia appeared envious: "As a result, you and Dad are more loving than an other couples!"

In her memory, her parents had never gotten into conflict. Her mom was strong-minded, while her dad was forever gentle. Her dad supported her mom without principle. No matter what her mom wanted to do, he would support her.

It was because she was too envious of her parents' feelings that she would be so picky at the beginning. And she end up picking that useless Zhao Jie Fang!

Qiao Xiu Zhi said: "If the two want to come together, in addition to fate, they must also tolerate each other. But the most important thing is that you have to let this fate begin. If you dare not accept it because you are worried about other people's comments, then no matter how good the fate is, then it's useless no matter how good a match appear. I think old Third Wang is a good candidate. You should think carefully about it by yourself!"

After she finished speaking, she turned and left. Walking to the door, she saw Xue Chuan coming to Qiao's small house to pick her up.

Qiao Hong Xia watched the back of her parents walking away together. Suddenly, she had the courage in her heart.

The next day, she and Wang Yan Sheng came to the middle of the mountain one after the other.

Qiao Hong Xia peeked at him and said, "Before I give you an answer, I will ask you a few questions."

Wang Yan Sheng was so nervous that his heart almost jumped out. He quickly bobbed his head and responded, "You can ask as many questions as you want!"

Qiao Hong Xia pursed her lips and smiled: "You know I'm divorced. Does your family know you want to be with me?"

Old Madam Wang was gone, but there was still old Mister Wang. Would he approve?

Qiao Hong Xia didn't have high hope.

Wang Yan Sheng honestly shook his head: "I haven't told my family about this. I can't talk to my family without your consent."

After all, this matter involved her reputation. Whether she agree or not to match him, he didn't want her to be criticized by others.

Qiao Hong Xia was surprised at his thoughtfulness and carefulness. At the same time, her heart was warmed: "What if your dad doesn't agree?"

Wang Yan Sheng spoke: "I've been away from home for eleven years. My family has long been unable to make decisions about my affairs. I have the confidence to convince my dad if he doesn't agree. I will marry you. After we get married, I will apply for you to accompany to the army with me. Whether they oppose or not, it doesn't have much impact."

Qiao Hong Xia's face turned red with a swoosh. She gave him a pointed stare and said, "I... When did I say I was going to marry you?"

Receiving this gaze, Wang Yan Sheng felt his bones. He blushed: "I'm sorry, I-I don't want to be a hooligan. I really want to marry you!"

Qiao Hong Xia: "..."

The air seeped in lovey-dovey feel.

The two stood facing each other an arm's length apart. Their faces was as red as monkey butts.

After a moment of silence, Qiao Hong Xia opened her mouth again, "You should know about my son following me back to Qiao's house, right?"

Wang Yan Sheng rapidly nodded again: "I know! After we get married, I will treat little Yi Ming as my own son. If you don't want to have any one children, we won't have any. One child is enough!"

Hearing his words, Qiao Hong Xia's nose became sour. Her tears almost fell.

Why didn't she meet him earlier?

Seeing her reddening eyes, he immediately panicked: "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong that made you unhappy? It's my fault. How about you hit me?"

Qiao Hong Xia saw how the big man sweat from angst, she felt sweet in her heart and wanted to laugh. She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes: "Fool. I agree to match with you!"

Wang Yan Sheng froze. His eyes fixated on her. His stunned expression made he appear even more foolish.

Qiao Hong Xia finally couldn't resist giggling.

Wang Yan Sheng looked at her blooming like flower face. His chest vibrated for a while. It took him a long time to come back to his senses: "Hong Xia, you really agree to match with me? I'm not dreaming, right?"

Qiao Hong Xia raised his gaze toward him: "How about I pinch you? See if it hurt?"

Wang Yan Sheng was more than delighted to. So he quickly put his face close.

He was 1.8 meters tall, while Qiao Hong Xia was only 1.65 meters tall. When he leaned over, he deliberately bent over to make it easier for her to pinch him.

Qiao Hong Xia took in his attention to detail and her heart became more and more sweet.

Maybe this time, she can have a relationship that lasts forever!

She reached out and pinched his face hard.

Wang Yan Sheng gasped in pain, but he was over the moon!

Not a dream!

Delight burst out and he picked up Qiao Hong Xia and twirled her around twice.

Qiao Hong Xia was startled. She beat him hard: "What are you doing? Still not letting me down!"

Only then, did Wang Yan Sheng realize his rashness. He quickly put her down and said, "Hong Xia, I'm sorry. I too happy just now!"

He wanted to marry her as his wife since he was fifteen years old. When he knew she was married to someone else, he secretly cried once!

He thought it was impossible to have her in this life. Unexpectedly, after so many years, his dream would come true!

Qiao Hong Xia blushed like a ripe red apple in autumn. She sent him a pointed gaze: "I'm going back."

Wang Yan Sheng hurriedly stopped her: "Hong Xia, I only have ten days of vacation. I will be returning to the army in two days. I want to settle our affairs before going back. What do you think?"

Long night means more dream/long delays cause complications!

Back then, he moved too slow and let others take her away. This time, he can't miss the opportunity no matter what!

He was about to go back to the army. Since they'll be apart such long distance, he must have a title. If not, he will not be able to leave with peace of mind!

In this era, the so-called matching was blind date. Once they met each other eyes, they will soon get engaged or get married immediately.

So when Qiao Hong Xia heard his words, she didn't find it anything wrong. She nodded with a blushing face, "Then you send someone to my house."

Wang Yan Sheng nodded his head was chopping onion: "Okay, I'll go home and tell my family. Tomorrow I'll get a matchmaker to go ask for betrothal!"

His eyes were blazing so much that Qiao Hong Xia felt self-conscious with him. She nodded before turning around and ran away.

When she ran to the bottom of the mountainside, she heard a shout from above: "I have a wife! She's finally promised to me!"

Qiao Hong Xia laughed. Her heart felt even sweeter than drinking honey water!

Back at Qiao's small house, Lin Hui saw Qiao Hong Xia running back with a blushing face like last time. She couldn't help ask her.

This time Qiao Hong Xia didn't hide it and told her the matter.

Lin Hui froze on the spot. After the shock wear off, she teased her: "Alright, you said I'm your best second elder sister-in-law. Why are you are only telling me such an important thing now!"

Qiao Hong Xia blushed: "It's not that I don't want to tell Second Elder Sister-in-law. I'm afraid that this matter will be flase hope, and then..."

Lin Hui nodded: "I understand. I understand, Hong Xia, this is wonderful! Although I don't know old Third Wang very well, but since he is willing to do so many things for you, I believe you will be very blissed in the future!"

It was quite hard to come by for a man with Wang Yan Sheng's condition to say he doesn't want children!

Qiao Hong Xia nodded: "He's wonderful. I'm a little worried about little Yi Ming. I don't know if he can accept him?"

Lin Hui wasn't worried at all. Instead, she grinningly said, "I think you should be worried about little Yi Ming unwilling to leave his Elder Sister Da Qiao in the future. And unwilling to go to the army with you!"

Hearing this, Qiao Hong Xia couldn't help but laugh.

Little Yi Ming and little Dong Lin were like two little tails. Day in, day out, it was Elder Sister Da Qiao. If they were to be separate in the future, it would be really difficult!

...

When Wang Yan Sheng went back that day, he told his family about his engagement to Qiao Hong Xia.

This was like putting a drop of water in a heated oil pan. The whole pan immediately explode!

What?

Old Third want to marry Qiao Hong Xia?

How can that be?

Did they hear it wrong?

Wang Family's daughter-in-laws were even more shocked!

Old Third Wang had excellent condition. He became a colonel in the army at a young age. His future was boundless. The few sister-in-laws had long wanted to introduce their cousin sisters ​​to him.

First, their mother-in-law had recently passed away. So it was hard to bring it up at this time.

Second, after old Third Wang came back, he rarely stayed at home. They can't really come over to guard him every day.

Third, old Third Wang had his own ideas. Though his aura wasn't angry and arrogant, they were still afraid of him when they saw him. So they haven't spoken.

Unexpectedly, their plans were cut off!

Old Mister Wang was stunned for a moment. Slowly, he opened his mouth and said: "Qiao Hong Xia? The divorced woman from Qiao Family who has a child?"

When Wang Yan Sheng heard his dad's words, he felt a little uncomfortable: " It's her. I know what you think. I don't care that she's divorced. Nor do I care that she has children. I want to marry her. Whether you agree to it or not, I must marry her no matter what!"

Wang Family fell into silence for a while when they heard this.

When did these two get together?

Why didn't they notice at all?

Old Mister Wang took a puff of tobacco and replied, "I can not object, but you have to promise me one thing."

Wang Yan Sheng raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Old Mister Wang: "You bring your fifth younger brother's son Cong'er home and register him under your name. Then I will approve."

4 comments:

  1. So I mistoke her for her friend... It doesn't make much of a difference though.
    I really hope he won't agree or even let the decision to her. This is ridiculous! Why don't you put him under your name old man?
    Thanks for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Old Wang want Yan Sheng to register his brother's son under his name.. for better benefits? Thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf who is Cong'er and why would you force a child on someone without asking their opinion?

    ReplyDelete