Monday 30 September 2024

Give me the blazing sun 10




Chapter 10


Shen Family took a hit and her elder cousin brother got fell into the pit.

After I completely ignited the clues I had laid in Shen's company for the past two years, Shen's capital chain was soon broken.

On behalf of Lu Group, I told the Qin Family that Lu Group could accept the mess caused by Shen Group's deficit and become Qin Group's new partner.

But the premise was that Qin Ruyue must be in charge of the project.

After Qin Ruyue took over most of Qin Group, she was more active than me in dealing with Shen Group.

She said confidently: "Since we have already torn surfaces apart, of course we have to aim the critical part while he is sick, otherwise are we going to wait for him to recover and then bite me? Besides, isn't this what you taught me back then?"

"Indeed." I gave a thumbs up, "Congratulations, you are better than your teacher."

At the same time, Lu Yanci also came back from abroad and thoroughly rectified some people in the Lu Group who had dealings with the Shen Group.

Under such high pressure, Shen Group could only sell assets and technology to survive.

It just so happened that the industries that Shen and Lu were involved in overlapped, so we acquired a lot of Shen's core assets and technologies at a low price.

It was the day when the news came out that Shen Ye was sentenced to fifteen years for multiple crimes.

Qin Ruyue was so delighted that she sought me to drink champagne in broad daylight. After all, she was now truly President Qin.

"I heard that Shen Ye always wanted to see you, but you refused." Qin Ruyue asked, "Don't you want to hear his words of regret?"

I smiled and shook my head.

In terms of feelings, I never look back.

Since Shen Ye chose commercial marriage, everything between him and me had ended.

Afterward, he kept pestering and brought bad consequences.

"Then you don't plan to continue to manage Lu Group?" Qin Ruyue asked.

"I still want to do scientific research." I said, "Everything in the Lu Family doesn't belong to me. I prefer to be Jiang Zhi compared to Lu Yuwen."

"Okay, with your brain, you can do anything."

Qin Ruyue signed a check while speaking and put it in my hand.

"What is this?" I smiled, "If you want to support my research funding, then no need. I have made a lot this time. Plus the shares in my hand, money is not a problem."

"It's the commission for helping me endorse the goods in the past."

She pointed to the earrings on her ears with a slightly drunken smile and leaned on my shoulder, "Let me tell you one more thing. In fact, I helped poor students back then just to act in front of you and wanted to use you to help me and my mom get rid of the difficulties in the Qin Family.

"But later, do you know who my secretary is? It’s the girl I sent sanitary napkins to back then. Over the years, she accompanied me through the ups and downs in the Qin Family. She saved my life three years ago.

"It was also because of her that I founded my own charity fund after I became an adult. And the reason I was able to take over Qin Group so quickly this time was because the students I sponsored over the years entered various departments of Qin Group.

"So I apologize for the class remarks I deliberately made against you for Shen Ye before."

...

When I walked out of Qin Ruyue's club.

Xiao Yue happily rushed over and hugged my waist and said, "Sister, Anan and I are here to pick you up."

Li Anan stood in front of her newly bought car.

"Zhizhi, hurry up, Auntie Lin said she is almost at our doorstep. She brought Australian beef that is just airlifted today. Hotpot, hotpot, here we come."

After getting in the car, Anan immediately stepped on the accelerator and happily chirped.

Previous

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment