Monday 30 September 2024

Give me the blazing sun 4




Chapter 4


I picked up an earring, looked at the nearby decorative mirror, and said as I put it on: "Very beautiful. It has your personal style. A pity that it’s suppressed by the Qin HQ. And the brand lacks an event that can be remembered by the public."

"Heh." Qin Ruyue chuckled, picked up the other one, and put it on me personally, "It seems that you did your homework before coming here. Never fighting an unprepared battle. This is your style."

Although Qin Ruyue was the only daughter of the Qin Family's first branch, her father died early. Old Master Qin favored boys over girls.

Not to mention second branch’s brothers, in the eyes of old Master Qin, she wasn’t even as good as the illegitimate children left by her father.

It wasn’t easy for her to gain a foothold in the Qin Family. How could those people in the Qin Family really give her the opportunity to show her ability?

I didn't answer her, but instead picked up the phone: "Anyway, you told me that you wanted to have your own brand back then. Now your dream is considered to come true. It's worth taking a photo together to commemorate it."

"You?" Qin Ruyue looked at me inquiringly, but did not refuse my request.

I pushed my specially curled long hair behind my ears, revealing the earrings on my ears, and then leaned slightly to Qin Ruyue.

Qin Ruyue glanced at the photos I took.

The big wavy curly hair and the simple pure black high-necked knitted dress made the earrings on my ears a highlight in the picture as well as not too eye-catching.

"Maybe I should ask you to be a model." She sighed and said directly, "I don't want to beat around the bush with you. If you are still the Lu Yuwen of the past, I would of course choose to help you. But now is different from the past. Lu Yanci has the final say in the Lu Family. Given your relationship with Lu Yanci, will the Lu Family still recognize you as the second miss..."

Qin Ruyue shook her head.

"So what are your conditions?" I asked her.

Qin Ruyue raised her eyebrows and deliberately made a puzzled expression.

I smiled and said, "With your personality, for you to agree to Shen Ye to send me to Hong Kong to be cared for, you were waiting for me to come to you?"

She had been bullied by her father's illegitimate son all her life. How could she allow her fiancé to do this outside?

"How boring. You saw through it so quickly." She said, "In this case, I'll get to the point."

"When I was bullied by my father's illegitimate son and the second branch, you took the initiative to lend a hand to me."

"It was because you, the second miss of the Lu Family, are willing to be my "friend" that I had the opportunity to express myself in front of my grandfather and escape from the bullying. But as you said back then, you only gave me one semester's chance. Whether I can use the identity of being a friend of the second miss of the Lu Family to gain a foothold in the Qin Family is my own business."

"It's the same now. Because of the past, I can take a gamble. However, you must first show me the value of this gamble."

Qin Ruyue stared at me.

"En." I nodded, "That's fair."

"But I don't understand. Back then, you would rather lie to Lu Yanci and fake your death to leave the Lu Family. Now, just because Shen Ye wants to send you to Hong Kong, you want to expose yourself?" Qin Ruyue asked.

I didn't explain, but just showed her the photo that Shen Ye sent me.

"He threatened you? He dared to threaten a Lu Family!" Qin Ruyue laughed, "This Shen Ye, if he died in your hands one day, he wouldn’t be wronged at all."

“This isn’t important. What's important is that this week’s press conference for Shen's and Qin's new project will definitely be exciting." I stood up, picked up the canvas bag on the table, and gently flicked the tassels on the earrings with my finger, "When the time comes, President Qin, don't forget to give me the commission for marketing the goods."

"President Qin..."

I heard Qin Ruyue chuckling and repeated the two words behind me.

When I got home and opened the door, I found that the pen lead hidden in the door lock was broken.

I sneered, went into the house, and took a look at the layout of the house. Soon, I found the place that had been moved.

When I left the Lu Family, I was afraid of getting discovered by Lu Family every day. Want to monitor me with this small trick?

I found a place, pulled out the WeChat account, and posted a moment first.

I used a photo of Qin Ruyue and me, but cut out Qin Ruyue.

Caption: [I received the earrings from ##BB/##baby, love them so much! ]

Someone immediately responded below:

[Oh my god, what's going on. Great Ninth Bamboo actually showed up! ]

[My god, what a pretty lady! ]

[Is this Yu's private restaurant in Dongmen? ]

[These earrings are so beautiful. Your boyfriend gifted them? ]

I glanced at the message and chatted with Anan while removing my makeup.

"Zhizhi, I'm sorry. When I returned to my hometown, Xiao Yue had already been picked up by someone." Anan was anxious and blamed herself, "I should have returned earlier..."

Me: "Anan, Shen Ye relies on his power to do whatever he wants. It's not your fault. During this time, you should stay in your hometown and take care of yourself. No matter what news there is on my side, don't worry about it."

"Zhizhi, you won't really give up your studies and go to Hong Kong for Xiao Yue and me, right? If that happens, Aunt Jiang won't be at ease..." Anan said.

"Don't think about it." I looked at the painting on the shelf behind me in the mirror and replied, "Just trust me."

After hanging up the voice chat, I walked to the shelf, opened the picture frame, and took out the hidden camera from it.

At the same time, I received a text message from an unknown number: [I did it for your safety. ]

I looked at the camera and said, "Shen Ye, you threatened, monitor, and control me. And you still say it’s for my sake. Don't you feel disgusted?"

After that, I threw the camera into the trash can.

Of course I knew that the person who installed the camera was Shen Ye, but I also knew that such a piece of information from an unknown source can’t prove anything.

Now wasn’t the time to let these things affect the next plan.

I took a deep breath, laid down on the bed, and looked at the ceiling in silence.

I remembered that many years ago, my biological mother jumped off the roof of Lu's Villa...

The news of the intimate birthday celebration of a certain female became a hot search.


No comments:

Post a Comment