Wednesday 2 June 2021

BTTS 401

 Chapter 401. In on it


Honestly, got to go to Hai Nan and obtain a two or three-story villa to live in. That way even when all sons are married in the future, all of them can live in it.

Lin Qing He felt building a big swimming pool in the yard was a pretty good idea.

So she had to start saving money again. Going over there to buy a piece of land to build such a villa will cost a lot of money.

Wang Yuan's meal was naturally a pleasure to the host and the guest.

Have to say, Wang Yuan was also very knowledgeable and insightful.

No one in the family hated him. After all, he was rich and capable. His personality was courteous and humble. As well as bold and direct. How can one hate him?

"Hong Ying, come, see me off." Wang Yuan said with a smile when he left.

Zhou Er Ni glanced at him. She told Lin Qing He to sit down and came out to walk Wang Yuan out.

"Don't do that."Zhou Er Ni endured all the way. Finally, when they were about to separate, she spoke.

"Huh?" Wang Yuan raised his eyebrows at her.

"You know what I'm talking about." Zhou Er Ni looked at him.

"Your family likes me very much." Wang Yuan said honestly.

"My family is very poor." Zhou Er Ni ignored him and said: "My family can't compare to my fourth uncle's. My parents are also farmers who don't know how to write a lot. They aren't educated and polite like my fourth uncle and fourth aunt."

"Are your parents very reasonable?" Wang Yuan looked at her and asked.

"Naturally there are!" Zhou Er Ni glared at him: "Although my parents are uneducated and can only farm, they are not that kind to pester and harass. When I came over, my mother told me that in the future she wants me to go back and marry our local. This side isn't suitable for me!"

"I understand what you are worried about, but you make it too difficult for me. If you are not satisfied with the rest, I can change it. But the background of my family is indeed excellent and you aren't satisfied with this point. How can I change it? "Wang Yuan responded.

This wasn't showing off. The conditions of his family were indeed excellent, like top-notch. His family background wasn't ordinary.

He didn't take the path of the family. He went out to do business on his own. It could be considered to being independent. One word can't contain two Wang. The family background was also his background. It truly exists.

"I didn't ask you to change it. I just told you that it's not a match. You don't need to visit my grandparents, nor come to my fourth uncle and fourth aunt's side." Zhou Er Ni stated.

"You are wrong. I found that your grandparents are very good people. People at your fourth uncle's side are also kind and honest. They are my business partners. What's the problem with me getting closer? " Wang Yuan asked.

"Do you have to piss me off!" Zhou Er Ni couldn't outspeak him, so she said.

"I wouldn't. I prefer doting you." Wang Yuan smiled as he watched her.

Zhou Er Ni ignored him, turned around to go back. But before she departed, she spoke: "My family is poor. I never planned to marry a rich person. And I'm not used to the life of a rich person. You are accustomed to it. To me, these things are all out of reach. Do you think we can really be together?"

Anyway, she didn't.

This wasn't because she wanted to refuse to attract him. The longer she stayed here in the capital and the more she studied, the more clear she was on the difference of social position.

Her fourth aunt had said, it's not your own circle, so don't set foot in it lightly, otherwise, you won't be able to blend in and your original circle will reject you.

Steadily go their own life. This was peaceful happiness.

Zhou Er Ni deeply understood her fourth aunt's words.

"My ideal is to find someone who is similar to me. I won't be worst than him and he won't be inferior to me. It's well-matched and balanced." Zhou Er Ni continued

"Do you think this is a war?" Wang Yuan laughed.

But the following words were very serious: "I am a lot older than you. I know more than you and have more knowledge than you. These are all normal. What's more, I am a man. Women in the new era can also hold up half the sky, but no matter when, men are the backbone of the family. So men must be able to make money and can't let their wives work too hard. I know your scruples. Let me tell you that your reservation is unnecessary. I want to marry you. I know the conditions and circumstances of your family, but it doesn’t matter. The one I'm marrying is you."

When Lin Qing He knew that Wang Yuan was chasing Zhou Er Ni, it was in November.

Hu Zi and Gang Zi came back to talk about it.

It had been few days since Wang Yuan began to pick Zhou Er Ni up after evening classes. It seems that he was pursuing Cousin Er Ni?

"It's been few days? Why are you bringing it up now?" Lin Qing He glared at them.

It was so obvious. What it seems? This was clearly pursuing, okay!

"He said he was passing by, so he gave us a ride. We thought he was passing by, so we didn't say anything. He came again tonight and we realized something wasn't right." Hu Zi and Gang Zi both appeared a little ashamed.

The two of them didn't even think about what was happening under their noses.

"What about Er Ni? What's her attitude?" Lin Qing He also knew that they both had no emotional experience and were very pure. It was normal if they didn't consider in that direction. She didn't blame them much and asked.

"I don't know." Hu Zi and Gang Zi didn't know. They didn't think of that aspect, so how could they pay attention to Zhou Er Ni's attitude?

That was to say, Wang Yuan's performance was too obvious. The two of them only reacted after tonight's event.

That's why they came back quickly to tell.

"Two naive lads." Lin Qing He uttered irritably. Truly can't answer the important question: "Not clever at all. How can you find a wife in the future?"

"Aunt, we don't have to worry about finding a wife now. Just go back to the village and stand at the door of the house, there will be a lot of marriage offer come knocking." Hu Zi wasn't that cheeky. It was his brother, Gang Zi who responded.

Lin Qing He amusedly scolded: "You only got this much prospect. Don't you want to marry a girl from the capital?"

"Forget it. Don't want to marry an ancestor back." Gang Zi said.

"What? You're starting to engage in regional discrimination? Who said that girls in the capital must be so haughty? It just depends on whether you have that ability or not." Lin Qinghe said in a bad mood.

She didn't continue to lecture Hu Zi and Gang Zi. It was too early. Instead, her thoughts went back to Zhou Er Ni and Wang Yuan.

When she returned to the room, she was still a little puzzled. She turned to Zhou Qing Bai: "When did Wang Yuan start to fancy Er Ni?"

He already went to the night school to pick her up. It must have been a while. But when she think about it, she didn't recall when did it start?

"Ask Er Ni." She didn't even know, so how could Zhou Qing Bai.

Naturally, Lin Qing He wanted to ask Er Ni. She got up early the next morning and came over to open the shop with Zhou Qing Bai. She went to the second floor to talk to Er Ni.

"Aunt, why did you come so early?" Zhou Er Ni asked in surprise.

"I specially came to look for you." Lin Qing He answered.

Zhou Er Ni was puzzled at first. Her face turned pale when she thought of something.

Previous


7 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid Er Ni! You have been a good sensible girl, unlike that other one. You can talk about it with a clear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha LQH calling kettle black. She didn't even noticed much faster than those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, let Teacher Lin teach you about love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teach you seem to forget your track record��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher Lin Please guide us 😌😌😌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Wang Yuan chase after Er Ni it was so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Forget it. Don't want to marry an ancestor back." Gang Zi said.
    Gangzi, so very accurate πŸ˜πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete