Sunday 14 March 2021

BTTS 321




 Chapter 321. Go back where you came from


Zhou Liu Ni came to a halt and pouted, "Brother Da Wa, it can't be that you're successful now and don't recognize me as your sister? I came a long way!"

"Did we asked you to come?" Zhou Kai wasn't one to be easily molded. He glanced at her and said, "Did you come by yourself? Or does both Second Uncle and Second Aunt know?"

"I don't know. I came here by myself." Zhou Liu Ni replied. Probably sensing this cousin, Zhou Kai wasn't someone easy to talk to, so she said: "Where are Fourth Uncle and Fourth Aunt?"

"At the shop." Zhou Kai said: "I'm about to go back now. You wait here."

He went to old Wang's place to get the lunch box and then he came to bring Zhou Liu Ni to the shop.

"The capital is so lively here. Life must be very good. Brother Da Wa, can I stay in the future too." Zhou Liu Ni asked

"I can't decide on this." Zhou Kai stated.

Then there wasn't much to talk about and he brought her to the dumpling shop.

Lin Qing He went back to the apartment building to rest. Zhou Qing Bai was in the dumpling shop. Zhou Xuan and Zhou Gui Lai also went back to do their homework.

"Liu Ni?" Zhou Qing Bai looked at Zhou Liu Ni: "Why are you here?" He looked behind Zhou Liu Ni, expecting someone else to come.

But noone.

"Liu Ni came here alone." Zhou Kai stated.

With one sentence, Zhou Qing Bai's brows pinched.

Zhou Liu Ni's eyes spun and spoke, "Fourth Uncle, I haven't eaten much these few days. Can you get me something to eat?"

Zhou Qingbai didn't say anything else. He first cooked her a bowl of dumplings to eat.

Zhou Liu Ni devoured the dumplings in a bowl.

Aunt Ma had finished with the dishwashing now and asked Zhou Kai: "Xiao Kai, what happened?"

"My cousin from my second uncle's side. She ran over to the capital city alone without telling her family members." Zhou Kai answered.

Aunt Ma frowned and said, "This girl is too audacious. On such a long road, she took the train alone? Isn't she afraid of reaching the wrong place."

"Not afraid. I had asked that lady who sells the tickets in the train station." Zhou Liu Ni replied in her crappy Mandarin.

"Then you are smart," Aunt Ma said.

Zhou Qing Bai's brows were still frowning. But because he had to entertain other people, he didn't have time to ask this niece.

So when Zhou Liu Ni had finished eating, he told his eldest son: "Take her to see your mother."

"Liu Ni, time to go." Zhou Kai said.

Zhou Liu Ni didn't really want to see this fourth aunt, Lin Qing He. This fourth aunt was a force to be reckoned with. She wanted to be with her fourth uncle.

"Brother Da Wa, I will see my fourth aunt later. Let me help wash the dishes first." Zhou Liu Ni uttered.

"This is not necessary. In the dumpling shop, I'm in charge of washing dishes and cleaning the table." Aunt Ma laughed.

Zhou Liu Ni exclaimed in shock: "Why are you doing it? What about my Sister Er Ni and Sheng Mei?"

"They're in another shop. Alright, go see your fourth aunt." Aunt Ma waved her hand.

She didn't bother with Zhou Liu Ni. Since the girl entered the shop, her eyes have been wandering around non-stop. It wasn't an exaggeration to say she was behaving furtively.

Aunt Ma didn't like such a girl. With Zhou Er Ni's neat, nimble and outgoing kind, she would want to talk more when encountering. She wasn't interested in chatting with this kind.

After Zhou Kai took Zhou Liu Ni away, Aunt Ma said to Zhou Qing Bai: "This little girl is too courageous. Coming here by herself. If something happens, who can bear this responsibility?"

What Aunt Ma said was the first thing Lin Qing He thought of after seeing Zhou Liu Ni.

Lin Qing He wasn't Zhou Qing Bai. She displayed indulgence and leniency. She smiled when she saw Zhou Liu Ni: "I really couldn't tell you got this ability. Not allowing you to come, you will come by yourself."

Although she was smiling, her eyes were cold.

If something happened, who would Second Brother and Second Sister-in-law blame? When other people talk about it, who would be blamed?

This was 'one sits at home, disaster still come from heaven'!

"Fourth Aunt, don't be angry. I know I was wrong. I just came to help." Zhou Liu acted pitifully.

"What can you help? Do I have to say it directly? Don't I know what kind of personality you have?" Lin Qing He said coldly.

"Fourth Aunt..."

Lin Qing He couldn't stand listening to her anymore and said directly: "No luggage, right? No luggage then, you can go back today. Eldest, I will go to the school to request a week of leave for you. You will take her back now and personally hand her to your second uncle. Tell him to keep an eye on his daughter. On the way, remind your second aunt. Tell her to take good care of her daughter too. Don't come seeking me and your father about Xia Xia's matter in the future!"

Zhou Ni burst into tears: "Fourth Aunt, do you have to look down on me like this? Where did I offend you? You won't let me come, but Sister Er Ni and others can come. I'm my fourth uncle's biological niece!"

"Don't bother with that act. I didn't even care about my mother's tears. You crying in front of me would work?" Lin Qing He said with a frosty expression.

This time she was really angry!

The consequence of her anger was that she becomes unfeeling. No matter who steps up, it was useless. Zhou Liu Ni touched on her bottom line.

She sneaked over on her own. What was she going to do? Did she think she didn't dare to drive her away? She also went directly to the school to find her. Was this trying to tie her up with morals?

Lin Qing He wasn't soft-hearted. She simply got Zhou Kai to send Zhou Liu Ni back on the same day.

Zhou Liu Ni was crying back on the train.

Xu Sheng Mei and Hu Zi were stunned when they heard about it. They didn't even see Liu Ni and she went back the same way she came from.

"This Liu Ni is really bold. To dare to run over such a long way and risk offending second Fourth Uncle and second Fourth Aunt!" When Zhou Er Ni heard it, she was also mad.

"Your second uncle may not know. But whether your second aunt knows or not can be debated. The fare is not cheap." Lin Qing He stated indifferently.

"Aunt, sending Liu Ni back like this doesn't seem right?" Xu Sheng Mei whispered.

"Perhaps you may think that I as Fourth Aunt is unfeeling for sending her back without letting her stay at night when she came over. But this is my character. Even if your grandpa and your grandma brought up this matter in my face, I will still give this direct answer." Lin Qing He said flatly.

"You didn't grow up with Liu Ni. You don't understand what Liu Ni is like. Won't stop misbehaving. Instead of helping out, she'll create trouble." Zhou Er Ni explained to Hu Zi and Xu Sheng Mei. 

How could these two cousins ​​know what kind of personality their cousin Zhou Liu Ni had? However, she grew up with Zhou Liu Ni.

She agreed with her fourth aunt's approach. If she didn't give her a long-lasting memory this time, there will be troubles in the future.

Links:
  • Feed Maggie

  • Become a Patron!
  • 13 comments:

    1. This is the first time that I will comment on anything I read, but I have to tell you that I didn't sleep waiting for this chapter. AND THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE A CHEF KISS OMG! I AM SO SATISFIED WITH LIN QING HE'S CHARACTER THAT I WANNA BE HER SKSKSKKSKSKSKS THANK YOU TRANSLATOR! I will always read this at exactly 8:00, when it is posted in my time. You did a great job!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I also didn't sleep, I was anticipating this chapter so much. The whole day yesterday I was contemplating what Lin would do, and damn AM I SATISFIED!!!!!!

        Delete
      2. same ...love it .. if you come then you can go back

        Delete
    2. Yess! LQH, you did great!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hahaha serv you right lil shit !!!! Thank you for the chapter <3

      ReplyDelete
    4. I feel bad for the little girl. But if she wants to, then she should have asked for a chance to prove herself.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lol her character is really rotten. If she really is sincere LQH will notice it and so are the rest of the family. Cos that's how bad her personality is.

        Delete
    5. Цин Хэ поступила правильно. Если бы Цин Хэ разрешила Сю Ни остаться и с ней что-нибудь случилось, то виноватой была бы четвёртая ветвь.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Откровения ради: вина чисто.... Общественная? То есть на них возложили бы вину, они бы поссорились, но на этом все.

        Delete