Saturday 18 November 2023

When Green Tea Encounter Love Brain 8




 As the New Year approaches, Shen Yue becomes busy and only stays on Fangwu Mountain for one day before leaving.

The emperor also sends someone to take my Elder Sister and my niece back to the palace.

After seeing them off, my parents take a nap, while I sit on the swing in a daze.

In the snow in the distance, a man comes holding an umbrella and stops outside the fence.

The umbrella is slightly raised, revealing Lin Yubai's face.

I'm a little confused and ask, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm still a little unwilling to accept," he says.

If it’s in the past, I would have thought that Lin Yubai is thinking of some dirty tricks again. But now I just feel a little awkward.

I pretend to be nonchalant and stop talking to him.

Lin Yubai pushes open the fence door, walks to me, kneels down in front of me, and asks, "Chu Shanshan, what are you thinking? What are you planning to lie to me about?"

Me:……

I really can't stand this weird atmosphere, so I head back to the house, take out the brocade box, and throw it to him.

"I heard that you got someone to give it to me. I don't like it. You can take it back."

He is stunned and says, "Begonia means longing and also expresses the feeling of bitter love."

Lin Yubai instantly smiles and says, "You know everything, right?"

I point to the bun on my head and state, "Official Lin, I am already married."

"So what?"

"You don't have any good intentions. Do you know etiquette, justice, and shame? I am a married woman."

"What's the use of keeping courtesy and integrity for so long? If one can't do what one wants to do..." He pauses and becomes expressionless, "Did you fall in love with Shen Yue?"

He grabs my wrist with crazy emotions in his eyes: "It was clearly us who met first! It was clearly me who came first."

I struggle hard. Fire burns in my heart.

"So what if we met first? I don't like you at all. I have to like you because you came first? What kind of reasoning is this?"

As soon as I finish speaking, Lin Yubai is pushed to the ground by someone.

Shen Yue says coldly: "She says she doesn't like you. Official Lin is so shameless."

Lin Yubai sneers: "Who do you think you are? Shen Yue, you are just lucky. Your parents died early and you don't have a family to drag you down." 

He raises his eyes with contemptuous ridicule, "Do you think she really loves you? Give up, Shen Yue. You are a pitiful wretch like me. So what if you marry her? She will not love you. It is impossible for her to love you. "

Shen Yue always only likes to hear what he wants to hear. He raises the corners of his lips and shows a proud smile: "I can't help it, Official Lin. I just have better luck than you. I married Shanshan."

Me:......

Lin Yubai:......

For the first time, he is so enraged by the unbudgeable love brain that his eyes roll. Standing up from the ground, he barely maintains his last bit of grace.

Shen Yue slowly picks up the brocade box that has fallen on the ground and throws it into Lin Yubai's arms: "Official Lin, your hairpin. Farewell, I won’t send you out."

Lin Yubai looks at me, as if waiting for me to say something.

Shen Yue quietly pulls my sleeve from the side. The two of them starts to compete again.

I speak out, "Official Lin, the road is slippery in the snow. So take care, I won’t send you out."

Lin Yubai’s mouth’s corners twitches and shows a bitter smile: "Chu Shanshan, you have always been cruel to me."

...

How else will it be? Let him stay and join us and cuckold Shen Yue on the spot?

I'm a green tea, not a madman.

Lin Yubai turns around and walks into the heavy snow. His back seems so lonely.

I ask Shen Yue, who is smiling as if he has won a battle: "Why are you back? Did you leave something behind?"

Shen Yue shakes his head: "No, I saw Lin Yubai's carriage on the way. Right now, it's a busy time, but he is idle enough to go for an outing. So I knew he had bad intentions."

"Okay, I’m really going back this time." He holds my face and rubs my forehead affectionately with his forehead. "You have fun here with Father-in-law and Mother-in-law. I will come and pick you up when you have enough." 

"En."

"By the way, this is the first time that you and I are celebrating the New Year. Where do you want to spend it? At Father-in-law and Mother’s side?"

"Where do you want?"

"Listen to you."

"Wouldn't this be bad? Wouldn't your maternal uncle have any objections?"

"No, I always celebrate New Year alone."

"Why? Is he treating you badly?"

Shen Yue sighs helplessly: "I grew up eating the food of hundreds of families. Which family would care about wild children?"

I give him an empathetic gaze: "Why are you so pitiful?"

No wonder he has grown into a love brain.

He:......

I send Shen Yue out to the fence gate, hug him again and pat his back: "It's okay, Shen Yue, you are this family’s child now. If you miss me, just send me a letter.

Remember to put on more clothes when it’s cold. Drink water when you’re thirsty and eat when you’re hungry. "

He looks at my loving eyes with a complicated expression.

After seeing Shen Yue off again, I return to the room and find my Father there.

He sits at the table wearing a fox fur coat and says, "Seeing that you and wild... Shen Yue gets along so well, Father feels relieved."

Me: He must have been there a long time ago.

He coughs and says, "I have observed this kid Lin Yubai for a while. His temperament is a bit extreme. He’ll grow if he loves, and fades if he hates. There is no guarantee that one day he will not change his heart."

"Father, do you trust Shen Yue so much?"

"It's not that. With your little skills, Shen Yue is the best among those who you can handle. Don't be unable to accept it. If I send you to the palace, I will be looking for people everywhere and pay them to keep your alive in less than half a month."

1 comment:

  1. Her dad is so right. And also so good to her. Real talk, the biggest threat to any marriage is if the person you pick changes their love for you easily and isn't responsible for the long term part of the marriage

    ReplyDelete