Thursday 9 November 2023

When Green Tea Encounter Love Brain 4




After Shen Yue’s intervention, the separation matter came to naught.

In the next few days, he always deliberately avoids me. Even when I encounter him, he will find an excuse and leave in a hurry.

Now that I have made up my mind not to pretend, I have gone back to my old life: going out shopping when I have nothing to do. Spending money always makes people feel good.

Just when I’m trying on clothes, my neck hurts and I faint.

When I regain consciousness, I find myself in a ruined temple.

The voices of Zhao Yao and Zhao Ning sound from outside.

"Elder Sister, guess what good thing I have to show you?"

"What's there to see in these wild mountains?"

Hearing the footsteps getting closer, I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be dizzy.

Hearing the door being opened and then closed quickly, Zhao Ning asks in surprise: "Why is she here? What did you do to her?"

"It's nothing, I just knocked her out."

"Send her back. Send her back."

"Why?" Zhao Yao is puzzled, "Didn't you always like Elder Cousin Brother before? This woman Chu Shanshan deceives Elder Cousin Brother, so she should be captured and scared."

"I used to think so too, until..." Zhao Ning is silent for a moment, "Age is the biggest obstacle between us. He is older than me and must know a lot of the past that I don't want to mention or even dare to think about. Do you understand?"

Zhao Yao shakes his head: "I don't understand."

Zhao Ning seems to think of some bad memory and screams: "Ah! Just send her back! I don't care. Hurry up, take her back the way you brought her here."

"All right."

After Zhao Ning leaves, Zhao Yao instantly changes his appearance. He squats in front of me and sneers: "Chu Shanshan, don't you have a good face? If it's ruined, let's see which man will like you. My Elder Sister will definitely be happy and Elder Cousin Brother will see your ugly heart. Only Elder Cousin Brother and my Elder Sister are the best match."

...

What kind of extreme brother-con and sister-con is this?

Zhao Yao pulls out the dagger. I quickly roll to the side and the dagger ends up stuck on the ground.

"As expected, you are faking it!"

We as green tea naturally react faster than ordinary people, otherwise we would not be able to act according to the situation.

"Zhao Yao, why do you hate me so much?" I stand up and distract him as I move toward the door.

"If it weren't for you, my Elder Sister would definitely marry Elder Cousin Brother. It's all because you bitch! I don't know what kind of drug you fed to Elder Cousin Brother and made him insist on marrying you after one meeting."

Truly an unexpected calamity. My Father never foresaw that Shen Yue would have an extreme-con younger cousin brother.

I says, "This is your elder cousin brother's problem. Ask your elder cousin brother. If the pancakes aren’t delicious, you don't blame the craftsmanship and ingredients, but blame the guests. What's the reasoning?"

Seeing that he can't outspeak me, Zhao Yao draws out his dagger to stab me.

I narrowly dodges it. The dagger cut off a few hairs. I take the opportunity to throw the sand out of my hand before turning around and running away.

There are trees everywhere. Zhao Yao chases after me. Having no time to identify the direction, I run wherever there is a road and actually find the official road.

But before I have time to be happy, Zhao Yao has already appeared in my field of vision.

"Run ah! Why don't you run?" He tilts his head and smiles. The viciousness in his eyes contrasts sharply with the innocent smile on his face. It actually make people feel a little scared.

At this time, the sound of horse hooves and wheels sounds. A carriage drive past us and knocks Zhao Yao to the ground.

The carriage door is opened, revealing Lin Yubai's face.

He says, "What a coincidence, I saved you again."

Lin Yubai's smile is neither yin nor yang. I always have the feeling that he isn't holding anything back.

I hurriedly starts running again, but the coachman catches me and puts me in the carriage.

The carriage door is closed behind him and Lin Yubai says, "Shanshan, why don't we play a game and see if Shen Yue can find you."

"Are you sick? Why do you have to hold onto me?"

"Why?" He laughs strangely, "Isn't this how we get along?"

"Actually, we can sit at the same table calmly and chat and drink tea. What do you think?"

"No, I just like to see Miss Chu, who is usually weak and harmless in front of others, stamping around in my presence."

"Go to hell, Lin Yubai."

The wheels are driving towards the city gate. As we enter the city, we pass by Shen Yue.

Just as I'm about to call for help, Lin Yubai utters, "If you say one word, I will kiss you."

I feel like something is stuck in my throat for an instant and can only scream silently in my heart.

Lin Yubai is indeed the green tea killer. He really knows how to disgust me.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is insane lol the mc isn't even green tea, she just trying to survive

    ReplyDelete