Tuesday 14 November 2023

When Green Tea Encounter Love Brain 6




 Shen Yue wants to sleep in the same room with me on the pretext of recovering from his injuries.

The injury is almost healed, but the person is getting weaker and weaker. It has reached the point where he needs to ask me to feed him when drinking water.

Shen Yue looks at the teacups on the side and unconsciously says in a coquettish voice, "Shan Shan, my hand hurts."

I'm speechless for a moment and turn around to leave.

How dare he pretend to be weak in front of Green Tea?

Perhaps because he sees my constipated face, Shen Yue finds that this trick is useless on me. He quickly returns to normal and begin to reflect.

He whispers softly: "What's going on? Didn't I fall for this trick at the beginning? Why doesn't it work for her?"

Me:......

Truly seeing ghosts! Doesn’t Shen Yue look at his appearance when pretending to be weak? He looks so determined that he can kill a crazy bear with one punch.

Before I even step out of the yard, I see Zhao Yao being pushed over in a wheelchair.

Shen Yue appears quietly behind me, half hugged me, looks at Zhao Yao with cold eyes, and says, "Apologize."

Zhao Yao is a little unwilling to submit, but says helplessly: "I'm sorry."

Shen Yue asked: "Who is sorry to whom?"

Zhao Yao trembled: "Elder Sister-in-law, I'm sorry. I just lost my head at the time."

I cross my arms and say, "I don't forgive you."

"You woman, I've already apologized, so what else..." Under the threat of Shen Yue's eyes, Zhao Yao's voice becomes smaller and smaller.

Shen Yue sneers and says, "Since Maternal Uncle sent you here, I thought you had realized your mistake. But now it seems that you are still stubborn. Today is kidnapping and disfiguring. Then will you kill people in the street tomorrow?" 

He takes the dagger that is handed over by the attendant, takes two steps forward, and blocks my sight, "That's fine. If you cry and burst into tears, I wouldn't know how to strike."

Zhao Yao utters in horror: "Elder Cousin Brother, what are you going to do? I'm your younger cousin brother! My Father is your maternal uncle. Elder Cousin Brother, you can't do this to me!"

Shen Yue says: "Zhao Yao, you should know that I will always avenge whatever grudges."

"Elder Cousin Brother, ah!" Zhao Yao screamed and soon fainted.

Shen Yue wipes the blood on his fingers with a handkerchief and turns around to block the bloody scene: "Lin Yubai broke one of his legs, so I can only leave a scar on his face. Shanshan, do you blame me for showing mercy?"

I ask, "How do you know it is him who tied me up?"

"Just investigate and it can be found out."

"Zhao Yao is your maternal uncle's only son. Not only has his leg broken, his face has also been disfigured. It will be difficult for him to propose marriage in the future."

"It's okay. I'll have my own explanation for Maternal Uncle."

I'm a little worried and says, "Shen Yue, you don't have to do this for me, I..."

Shen Yue interrupts me and looks seriously:

"Zhao Yao is the only son in the family and you aren’t the treasure of the family and was raised and cared for by your family? Why do you have to be wronged after marrying me? Just because I have weak family ties doesn't mean I can't love others."

I'm stunned. I remember that before we got married, my Father once said that Shen Yue's parents died young and he grew up in a contempt full environment but still didn't grow crooked. Such a child is tough and ruthless, but not deceitful. Even if us couple turn against each other in the future, I will be able to escape unscathed.

A few days later, Shen Yue instantly moves back to the study.

I wouldn't take this matter to heart before. But for some reason recently, I instantly becomes curious about him.

When I approach outside the study, I see the attendant changing Shen Yue's dressing. The whip wounds on his back are crisscrossed.

This should be the "explanation" he meant.

The attendant asks in confusion: "General, why do you hide this from Madam?"

Shen Yue lay on the soft couch by the window and says, "The bitter meat trick only needs to be used once. If it happens more often, she will feel distressed."

The attendant is confused and uttered ‘ah?’

He asked, "Shouldn't it be ineffective after using it too much?"

Shen Yue sighs and smiles sweetly: "Xiao Li, you will know when you get married."

Xiao Li secretly exposes his scars: "Now that General has moved out this time, what reason will you find to move in next time?"

Shen Yue's smile freezes.

I can't help but laugh out loud. The two of them hear me.

Shen Yue instantly raises his head, covers the wound, and grins: "Did you hear it, Shanshan?"

"I heard." I walk into the room and sit on the edge of the couch, "Why didn't I find you so interesting before?"

"It's not too late for Shanshan to find out now."

Shen Yue secretly winks at Xiao Li, but Xiao Li doesn't understand what he meant and stands straight at the side after saluting.

Shen Yue grits his teeth: "Xiao Li, there will be retribution for ruining the scenery."

Xiao Li finally catches on, quickly exits the room, and closes the door.

Shen Yue put his head on my lap, asking, "Why are you here?"

"Suddenly I had an idea in my mind and came to see what you are doing."

"It seems that my sincerity is working. Shanshan has started to take the initiative to care about me."

He has already put on his clothes to cover those hideous wounds.

I ask him: "Do you feel any pain?"

He halts a moment and grabs my hand to put on his face: "It hurt at first, but after hearing these words from Shanshan, it instantly stops hurting."

"Am I medicine?"

"Maybe you are Shen Yue's panacea."

Shen Yue laughs softly: "Why do you become silent as soon as it come to saying sweet words? I really don't know what to say next."

"Not your fault. The last person who said this was my Father last time. I felt a little complicated when I heard it."

...

No comments:

Post a Comment