Wednesday 21 December 2016

Ugh...Translating blues

Finished up one chapter of VGAFH and GEWW... Now I'm onto the side project...White Calculation. Feeling a bit 'Ugh, what have I done'. I'm not even half way done after a few hours. Usually I'm finished 1 chapter with GEWW or nearly done with VGAFH.  So longgggg T.T have the urge to procrastinate. Wait... I am procrastinating. Oh well, I continue the translation tomorrow.

Luckily,it's only a side project...just once a month. I know, I know, I'm giving the impression that this is unwanted chore. I could only say I haven't read this novel yet. Just reading as I translate. Which is putting me off, since I usually binge read non stop in a fast pace when I have time. And reading as I translate is like snail pace -.-  Well, I hope some people get what I mean...

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all readers.    

And here's a sneak peek of c2 of White Calculation. Hope some of you are looking forward to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment