Wednesday 21 August 2024

LPMM 26




 Chapter 26 The Wall

"I... I'll go with your Highness, Third Prince!" Luo Jin said hurriedly, "Third... Third Prince is a handsome man, act… actually I sincerely admire you. "

[To protect me, he forced himself to not faint. But if he continues, he will die of pain!]

[Enough, it can't go on.]

[Find a way to deal with him.]

Jiang Mo gritted his teeth and squeezed out a few words, "What nonsense... do you want to... turn into a pile of minced meat?"

Luo Jin could hear the pain vibrating in every word. She felt as if her heart was bitten by a bug.

[What to do? It sounds like Jiang Xu is a pervert...]

[Is there any way to threaten him... Think about it quickly...]

[Hands and feet... aren’t listening...]

[Wait, I remember the female lead...]

Luo Jin's eyes were cloudy for a moment and then became clear.

She suddenly stood up and shouted: "Take your claws away, you bastard! "

Her shout startled Jiang Xu, he looked at her in confusion, "What?"

"Do you know who I am?" Luo Jin put her hands on her waist, "Humph, you dare to bully this princess's lover!"

Jiang Xu: "???"

Jiang Mo: "..."

"To tell you the truth, this princess is the Princess of Yeyuan Kingdom, the future Yeyuan Queen, Feng Lingruo!" Luo Jin folded her arms and pointed her nose at Jiang Xu, "This princess likes the fifth prince. So if you dare to hurt him, this princess will never forgive you!"

"Who?" Jiang Xu was stunned, "Yeyuan...Princess?"

He suddenly laughed, "What nonsense are you talking about? How come you are Princess Yeyuan? Do you think I will believe it? Although not many people know the real name of Princess, it doesn’t mean that you know her name. You are her, right? What proof do you have?"

Luo Jin said coldly: "This princess isn't here on a diplomatic mission, so I didn't bring the paper. But... have you ever seen the golden Buddha that Yeyuan gave to Xi Yuan? Humph, with your status, you may not be lucky enough to see it. I'm afraid only the emperor and the Crown Prince can see it."

The heroine Feng Lingruo in the novel was the character she was most familiar with. There were various details in the book. Not only did she know about the golden Buddha, she also knew that Jiang Xu had never seen Feng Lingruo.

"I... of course I have seen it!" Unconvinced, Jiang Xu replied, "Are you... really Princess of Ye Yuan?"

He pondered for a while, "No... How can a princess of Yeyuan come to Wujie City alone?"

"Because... because of love!" Luo Jin coughed and looked at Jiang Mo, "Can’t do? Didn't your crown prince also secretly run to Dongyuan? Dongyuan is still fighting with Xiyuan and he was even caught! And I'm not alone. Aren't those two people at the door always hanging around? That's my entourage. These two are masters. Enough to protect my safety. "Jiang Xu's eyes suddenly flashed with a fierce murderous intent. He glanced in the direction of the door, pondered for a long time, and finally restrained these murderous intent.

"So, what you mean is..."

Luo Jin walked forward and took Jiang Mo's hand, only to feel his body stiffen again. She turned her head and looked at Jiang Xu with a fierce look, "Don't touch that box!"

"I... didn't touch it..." Jiang Xu pointed to the box in his palm, "I didn't touch it!"

"Remove his Gu!" Luo Jin demanded.

"That's impossible. "Jiang Xu said.

Luo Jin pondered for a while, "How about this? Let's talk about a condition, I'll help you kill your prince and you'll help him get rid of the gu, okay?"

Jiang Xu said in surprise: "Really? Do you have the ability to kill Jiang Ge?"

Luo Jin smiled slightly, "Dongyuan and Yeyuan have always been friendly countries and often send envoys to each other. I remember that Jiang Ge came in person last time, right? The next time he comes, it won't be difficult for me to make him suddenly fall ill and die. Life is unpredictable. He died of illness by himself and your emperor can't say anything."

Her eyes suddenly turned cold, "But if you dare to harm my lover, when I inherit the throne in the future, I swear, even if I have to use the whole country of Yeyuan, I will definitely avenge him! "

Jiang Xu didn't know what to say for a moment. Although he didn't believe it, he couldn't completely disbelieve it. After thinking for a while, he smiled, "Princess, you misunderstood. I don't want to harm your lover. It's a misunderstanding. I'm good to him. But I don't understand why you... like him?"

Due to Jiang Mo's mother’s low status, Jiang Xu had always looked down on him, otherwise he wouldn't dare to put a gu on him. It was because his status was too humble that he dared to do whatever he wanted.

"He’s... handsome!" Luo Jin said confidently, "Can’t do?"

Jiang Xu: "Princess, is this... superficial?"

Luo Jin glared at him, "Why? Instead of liking him, should I like a pervert like you who is ugly and wretched? "

Jiang Xu wasn't angry after being scolded by her. Instead, he felt that her attitude was like that of a real princess.

He couldn't help but sigh in his heart, why do these royalties take love so seriously? Aren't they afraid of ruining the country because of love? Crown Prince of Xiyuan was caught because of private affairs and was already a laughing stock. Even the Princess of Yeyuan was like this.

He jollily uttered: "Okay, okay, as long as you like him. I hope you can kill the Crown Prince for me as you said. If you can do it, I will definitely remove the gu from your lover. Keep your word!"

He paused, "The sooner the better! For your... love!"

Luo Jin said coldly: "Understood, then please take your people and get out of here at once! I want to apply medicine to my lover!"

"Okay, I'll leave now, I'll leave now! "Jiang Xu put the box back into his sleeve. When he reached the door, he turned back and asked, "Princess, do you remember what Xiyuan's return gift was?"

Luo Jin snorted coldly: "Speaking of this makes me angry. The white jade bottle you gave isn't pure in color. Did you buy it from a street stall?"

Jiang Xu was a little embarrassed: "I didn't choose it, I don't know."

He quickly slipped away.

Jiang Mo finally couldn't hold on after watching them leave and his body swayed. Luo Jin hurriedly stepped forward to support him and let him sit on the stool in front of the table.

She turned back and said to Jiang Ge, "Do you have medicine for injuries?"

Jiang Ge silently walked out from behind the screen and took out a small bottle from his arms, "Apply it externally."

"Thank you." Luo Jin took the medicine bottle.

"Who... who are you?" Jiang Ge couldn't help it, "Why are you the Princess of Yeyuan? I've seen the Princess before. She doesn't look like you..."

"Can't you tell? I lied to him."

"I can tell, but how did you know about the Golden Buddha? Jiang Mo... Jiang Mo doesn't know either! Who told you?"

Luo Jin had already made up a lot of lies today and didn't need to draft a lie. She casually responded: "Actually, I'm a spy sent by Yeyuan to Dongyuan. I accidentally mingled quite well... Golden Buddha Of course, it was her Highness, Princess who told me about it herself!"

Jiang Ge didn't know whether he should believe her or not, and muttered, "Anyway, I won't go to Yeyuan next time I go on a diplomatic mission, even if I kill myself."

"Then you let Third Prince go and I'll let the Princess kill him then."

"..."

"Okay, you go too. If you're caught by Jiang Xu, I don't know how to make it up. Go back to Tancheng, please. Don't make trouble."

Jiang Ge felt like he had something to say, but he couldn't remember it for a moment, so he could only turn around and leave the private room.

Luo Jin asked the server to bring a basin of hot water to the door. The server had seen groups of people entering the room one after another and had heard some unusual movements inside. He was already scared and trembled as he got the hot water and went into the room. He was relieved to see a few pools of blood in the room and a wounded youth.

He originally thought he would see a dead body. It was just a few injuries, which was much better than he thought.

He quickly brought hot water and cleaned up the blood on the ground quickly. Once he cleaned up the room, he left.

Luo Jin gently unbuttoned Jiang Mo's clothes. Her movements were careful, for fear of touching his wounds.

But what she saw in front of her made her clench her fists.

Although she knew that Jiang Mo hadn’t been treated well, she still felt a little suffocated when she saw his body.

There were numerous old scars on his body. It looked like he had been tortured many times. Both shoulders seemed to be penetrated in the past, leaving deep scars. Looking carefully, she found that Jiang Mo's hands also had similar injuries. It hurted to look at them.

She carefully used a cloth dipped in hot water to help Jiang Mo wipe the blood around the wound, her voice trembling, "Does your father not care that he treats you like this? You... you are a prince!"

"Doesn’t care." Jiang Mo looked back at her. Seeing her eyes red, he lowered his head slightly and his eyes slightly closed, "When my Second Elder Brother was killed, he didn't even give it a glance. If I hadn't been useful, I'm afraid I would have turned into dry bones long ago, right?"

[I remember his mother died of illness early, I think she was killed by someone in the palace, right? ]

[Without a mother and his father doesn't care about him, no one in this world treats him well. ]

[But I want him to survive. ]

Jiang Mo's breathing tightened. He looked up at Luo Jin who was bending down to apply medicine to him and saw beads of sweat on her forehead. It was almost the New Year and the weather was already cold. Although there was a charcoal basin in the private room, it was still a little cold. Afraid of hurting his wound, she was so nervous that she sweated.

After wrapping Jiang Mo's wound with a cloth strip and helping him put on his clothes, she suddenly heard a voice with an unfriendly tone behind her, "I've been looking for you for a long time, thinking you had an accident. Unexpectedly, you are having a great time."

The door was pushed open and Chai Qi stood at the door with a frown. Little Xiaoyu stood beside him, looking at Luo Jin and Jiang Mo in the room with some uneasiness.

"Chai Qi..." Jiang Mo slowly covered his clothes, stood up, and stared at him coldly.

"Who are you?" Chai Qi's face changed. His hand pressed on the hilt of the sword.

"He is... the fifth prince..." Little Xiaoyu whispered.

Jiang Mo glanced at Little Xiaoyu, "Traitor..." 

He walked straight toward Chai Qi. When he passed by him, he said coldly, "Since you brought her out, you must protect her safety. If you can't do it, you'd better disappear." 

His hand gently swept across Chai Qi's wrist holding the sword and bounced away instantly. At this moment, both of them understood that the other's strength was equal to theirs. They had no intention of continuing to fight. Jiang Mo went downstairs and left without looking back. Little Xiaoyu ran into the room and pulled Luo Jin to examine. "Is Vice Minister all right? I was so scared.  Why are you with Fifth Prince? Did he hurt you?"

Luo Jin patted his head. "Why would he hurt me?"

"But the Fifth Prince is a cruel person. I heard that he raped and killed a palace maid two years ago. Then he chopped her up after the crime... Simply asking for the wrath of heaven and people. The emperor was unwilling to protect him and wanted to sentence him to death," Little Xiaoyu gasped when he reached heres. "It is Third Prince who pleaded for him that saved his life. The emperor sentenced him to be nailed to the scaffold and whipped for seven days. I didn't expect that this villain wouldn’t die even after this."


No comments:

Post a Comment