Saturday 12 October 2024

LPMM 52

Whoops, I lost 52 somewhere.




 Chapter 52 Youth

The door was knocked down and the person inside finally couldn't sit still. A gray-haired man came out of the room with a sigh, "I've said I'm not the person you're looking for. Can you please let me, a poor old man, go?"

The girl smiled, "If you can cure my younger brother, I'll get him to recognize you as his foster father. You won't be a poor old man anymore. Isn't that the best of both worlds?"

Si Tuan frowned, "Be the foster father of the prince? Can the Female Emperor agree? What a joke..."

"Prince?" Luo Jin immediately thought of someone when she heard this hint, "You are..."

She got excited and grabbed the girl's hands, "Are you Yeyuan Princess, Feng Lingruo?"

The girl came to a halt, "I'm Feng Lingruo... Do you recognize me?"

"Uh... I've heard of you before, the famous Yeyuan Princess!" Luo Jin said.

"Famous? Not many people seem to know my real name, right?" Feng Lingruo was a little confused.

[You are the heroine of this novel, my favorite character, how could I not know you? ]

[So excited, I met Feng Lingruo. ]

[She is so beautiful, so cute! ]

[Wisdom and beauty, courage and willpower coexist, a perfect person! ]

Feng Lingruo was slightly stunned.

Novel? Heroine?

Who would praise someone like this? She was embarrassed.

She couldn't help but blush slightly.

Si Tuan sighed as he looked at the door and shook his head, "Go away, go away, I still have to write the story. The plot I thought of was messed up by you and I forgot it."

Shui Yingchen certainly wouldn't let him go. He stepped forward and grabbed Si Tuan, staring at him, "I'm waiting for you to treat my illness. Write what? Believe it or not, I will tear your house down?"

Si Tuan wasn't panicked, just had a bitter face, "If the emperor overturns my house, it will be a bit of bullying. It will not be good if it gets out."

Luo Jin was stunned for a moment, "Do you know him?"

Then she smiled, "It's okay, he will murder to silence you. Don't worry."

Si Tuan: "..."

Feng Lingruo was a little surprised, staring at Shui Yingchen, "It turns out that the emperor of Jiyuan has come. Pardon my rudeness! Our Yeyuan country is located in a cold place. Since the emperor can come in person, you won’t easily go back if you can't achieve your goal, right?"

"Of course." Shui Yingchen picked up Si Tuan, "Don't talk nonsense, heal my wounds, and then go to Dongyuan with us to save people!"

He was tall, almost two meters tall. Si Tuan was the height of an ordinary person. Bring held in his hand, he was like a chicken.

Si Tuan's face became even more bitter, "Go... Dongyuan? So far? No, no! You can slap me to death, I won't go!"

Feeling helpless, Shui Yingchen dumped him to the side and turned back to look at Luo Jin with an inquiring gaze.

Luo Jin remembered that the heroine Feng Lingruo in the novel came to ask Si Tuan to save her younger brother. She didn't expect it to be today and she caught up with this event.

Feng Lingruo walked toward Si Tuan with a smile, supported him up, and said: "Why don't you tell me what you want? I will try my best to help you and you go and help me save people. Let's trade fairly and honestly, okay? Look, if you don't help me save my younger brother and he dies of illness, I will definitely not let you have an easy life, right?"

She sighed: "Then I will post a notice throughout the country, saying that Si Tuan's medical skills aren’t good and killed the Prince of Yeyuan. Then I will capture you and parade you through the streets of the country. Wherever you go, everyone will be given two kilograms of rotten eggs and two kilograms of rotten vegetable leaves."

Her smile turned evil, "A lifetime of fame..."

Si Tuan's face flashed red and white and finally sighed, "Okay, in this case... I will tell you my conditions. You can't blame me if you can't meet them. You have to agree first. If you can't do it, leave immediately, and never break your promise!"

Feng Lingruo didn't buy his tricks, "Tsk, if you want me to pick stars for you, I have to go to the sky? If you want me to marry you, will I have to marry you, an old man? Tell me the conditions first and I'll think about it!"

[As expected of the heroine, she is domineering! ]

[I like her more...]

Feng Lingruo glanced at Luo Jin and smiled lightly. When smiling, she had two shallow dimples, looking as sweet as honey.

Seeing her smile, Luo Jin's mood also improved and was also infected into smiling.

Si Tuan had no choice but to compromise, "Okay, let me tell you my conditions first. I have recently encountered a bottleneck in writing a storybook and can't write it. If you want me to heal, help me find inspiration. Let me make it clear first, only real things can give me inspiration, not some random stories."

Feng Lingruo pondered about it and nodded, "Okay, no problem, what storybook do you want to write?"

"I have recently accepted two storybooks, one with a theme of a traveling hero and the other with a theme of love. You can pick one at will?" Si Tuan said.

"I choose the first one, traveling hero!" Feng Lingruo thought for a while and answered, "If I help you find inspiration, you help cure my younger brother, and also.... this emperor's injury as well as going to Dongyuan to save people."

"That won't work!" Si Tuan waved his hand, "I can heal your younger brother and can heal the emperor's injury, but I won't go to Dongyuan. It's too far, I won't go! Unless... you give me inspiration for both themes."

Feng Lingruo frowned, "I don't have any idea about love... Let's do the first one first. It's getting dark, come with me! I'll let you see what a traveling hero is!"

She hesitated slightly, turned back to Shui Yingchen, "Must trouble the emperor to take him and follow from a distance so he can see it."

As she was about to leave, Luo Jin followed her, "Can I go with you? I can be a traveling hero, too!"

"Are you good at martial arts?" Feng Lingruo looked at Luo Jin, "My martial arts are so-so and almost reach the ninth level. So there is no problem being a traveling hero."

"I'm at the fifth level." Luo Jin said, "I probably won’t hold you back. If I can't beat them, I will run away by myself and won't be taken hostage. Besides, there is the Emperor with us. He is powerful. He can kill a ninth-level warrior with one slash!"

Amused, Feng Lingruo grinned, "Okay, let's go together!"

Luo Jin followed her happily and walked side by side with her into the alley ahead.

After waiting for a while, it was completely dark. The nights in Yeyuan were long and darkened early.

Feng Lingruo took Luo Jin around the alley, saying, "Night is the time when crimes happen most often. We can always find things to do for justice if we walk around here. If we do a few things to open the eyes of that miracle doctor, this theme should be completed."

Luo Jin nodded, "En."

Feng Lingruo closed her eyes and listened carefully and soon said, "I heard crying. Follow me!"

She grabbed Luo Jin's hand. Suddenly, Luo Jin felt that her feet became much lighter and she ran effortlessly. Soon, they turned to another alley.

Sure enough, the crying came from this alley.

The door of a house was open and the man inside was pushing the woman out, yelling: "Get out! Don't come back!"

The woman cried loudly: "Husband, it's so cold. If you don't let me in, I will freeze to death... Please..."

The man was ruthless and pushed the woman out of the door, shouting: "You deserve to freeze to death! You useless woman, you should be frozen to death on the street!"

Luo Jin's fists were hardened and she couldn't help but call out: "You beast!"

She now had the fifth-level martial arts. Although she can't compare with Shui Yingchen, she was an ordinary master. It was simple for her to deal with ordinary people.

She quickly stepped forward, grabbed the man's collar, kicked him in the chest, and cursed: "Beast!"

Feng Lingruo followed, helped the woman up, and patted the dirt off her body, "Are you okay?"

However, the woman hurriedly broke free from Feng Lingruo, ran forward to help the man up, and asked with concern: "Are you not hurt? How are you?"

The man was kicked hard by Luo Jin. He groaned on the ground for a long time and couldn't get up.

The woman was anxious into tears, turned around, and directed to Luo Jin: "Why did you hit him? What if he gets hurt?"

Luo Jin: "..."

Feng Lingruo: "..."

Luo Jin shook her head, walked out of the door, and sighed: "Let's go. Respect and give blessings. Let’s find the next one."

"En." Feng Lingruo didn't say much, turned around, and left.

……

Si Tuan, who was following behind, was a little annoyed, "What's wrong with this woman? Others were obviously trying to save her, why does she side with her violent husband?"

Shui Yingchen said, "Why? Because of love? I say, this second theme should also be..."

Si Tuan's face was stern, "Bullshit love! What kind of love is this? This isn't the kind of love I want! Write a story about a woman who had been enduring domestic violence for a long time, and when others save her, she thinks that they have bad intentions and goes back to be beaten again? Would you read it?"

Shui Yingchen said, "I read it, you write it."

"..."

"I won't write it!"

……

Luo Jin followed Feng Lingruo on the road again and finally encountered a normal plot.

A man returning home at night encountered a villain robbing in the alley, shouting "Help!"

"Finally, encountering a normal traveling hero plot." Feng Lingruo sighed, flew over, and solved the robber in a few moves.

The man thanked her repeatedly and took out a jade bracelet from his bag, insisting on giving it to Feng Lingruo.

"No need, don't walk alone so late at night in the future, be careful of meeting bad guys again." Feng Lingruo warned.

The man said repeatedly: "En."

He looked at Feng Lingruo and said shyly: "Can I ask Miss's name? Will I be able to see Miss again in the future?"

Feng Lingruo's attitude was cold, "No, you go your way. We won't meet again."

The man walked away a little disappointed.

On the roof, Shui Yingchen suddenly smiled slightly.

"What are you laughing at?" Si Tuan was a little scared, "Emperor, your smile is quite scary."

"Love!" Shui Yingchen smiled, "I saw love. Did you see it?"

"No... No, you mean this man?" Si Tuan slapped his head, "You mean, he fell in love with the Princess, right?"

"Yes, if I tell him where Feng Lingruo is, what do you think he will do? Aren't you curious?"

"..."

"Curious!"

1 comment: