Sunday 12 May 2024

7DLW 70i

Hi Readers!

Guess what? 7DLW got 4 more chapters to go on Patreon before being completed!

You know what that means, right?

NEW PROJECT!!!

Please check out the synopsis collection and like the novels you are interested in. The top three will get teaser release before voting for the next side project!




 Chapter 70 He can do it

"Song Wei Ping, can you do it or not?"

Under the covers, a pink fist punched the other side. Then it was wrapped by another larger fist.

"Didn't you already try."

Xu Xiao snorted. It was because she tried it that she felt that dog man Song Wei Ping was really good at pretending.

"Then, what happened last time? When coming back from dinner and you’re already like that and you could still bear it?" Xu Xiao Jiao asked him.

"You drank that time. I was afraid you won't remember it and will regret it." Song Wei Ping brought her fist to the corner of his mouth and kissed it.

Xu Xiao Jiao snorted again, "I didn't do it voluntarily yesterday."

Song Wei Ping didn't agree to this, "I asked you and you agreed."

Xu Xiao Jiao stretched out her legs under the quilt and kicked him, "I was confused at that time, you sanctimonious baddie."

Song Wei Ping chuckled and clamped her feet, "Don't move. If you kick the quilt open, the air-conditioning will come in."

Displeased, Xu Xiao Jiao wriggled twice. Then she suddenly felt something and stopped completely, "You, you..."

Song Wei Ping looked at her messy hair and wandering eyes. He pinched her nose and said, "Don't worry about it."

Xu Xiao Jiao then became obedient. She was almost exhausted to death last night. Now even if he had needs, she didn't want it.

She couldn't help but think, Song Wei Ping got some endurance.

It had been three years since they got married. In the past, she didn't realize that he had any evil intentions.

If she did, she wouldn't be able to sleep in the same bed with him for so long with such peace of mind.

After some pondering, Xu Xiao Jiao became a little suspicious.

"Hey, Song Wei Ping, since when did you like me?"

It couldn’t be that he didn’t have any feelings for her before. If Song Wei Ping dared to say that, she would be angry.

Her charm cannot be limited to this.

Since when did he start liking her?

Song Wei Ping narrowed his eyes, "I don't remember. It's been a long, long time."

He caressed her hair unconsciously, "It's been a long time. At that time, when I saw how coquettish you were to me, I thought you were so cute and couldn't help keep teasing you. But you didn't like me at that time. I slightly test a little bit and you always try escaping. So I could only follow your words and be your good roommate first."

Song Wei Ping looked down at her, "It took me three years of marriage to actually sleep in my wife's bed. I had it really, really hard."

Xu Xiao Jiao giggled when she heard this, "You aren’t willing?"

Song Wei Ping lowered his eyes and looked at her, "Which part did you see me be unwilling?"

Xu Xiao Jiao squeezed his hand, "Being willing is correct. Song Wei Ping, you have chased me in only three years. You have profited."

Unexpectedly, Song Wei Ping nodded, "Indeed, I thought it would take ten or eight years. At that time, Ma Qun asked me to help him blow the pillow wind. I thought, what kind of pillow wind could I blow? I had only made a little progress on my long journey of thousands of miles. It was too early."

Xu Xiao Jiao was amused by him and fiercely stated, "However, since you successfully chased me, you have to love me more and treat me better in the future, do you understand?"

Otherwise, she’ll make him step down at any time.

"That goes without saying." Song Wei Ping kissed her finger again and assured her, "I will definitely love you more."

He was definitely not just saying it.

Xu Xiao Gang discovered that his elder sister was getting lazier.

And secretly complained to Wu Chun Hua.

"Mom, you don't know, my elder sister is really getting lazy. Elder Brother-in-law had spoiled her to such an extent. Ever since Elder Brother-in-law came back, my elder sister has been acting like she has no hands or feet. She doesn't do anything anymore. In the past, she helped me with my homework. Now she doesn't even look at it and dump it all on Elder Brother-in-law.”

"Also, my elder sister is getting more and more clingy to Elder Brother-in-law. There was no soy sauce that day. When Elder Brother-in-law went to buy it, my elder sister had to follow him like a little baby. She even made Elder Brother-in-law hold hands. Eh, so embarrassing. ."

"When coming back, she got Elder Brother-in-law to carry her back when there was no one on the road. How old is she and she is still so lazy?"

Wu Chun Hua smiled happily when she heard this and glanced at her son, "Why are you minding your elder sister and your Elder Brother-in-law? You only dare to talk to me about this. Go nag your elder sister."

Xu Xiao Gang was so frightened that he took a big step back, "I don't dare. Now Elder Brother-in-law isn’t on my side anymore. She is too domineering. Even the latest game console she gave me is from all the nice things I said as well as gritting my teeth to treating her to a meal. Say, Elder Brother-in-law used to govern her, but now, from what I see, if she tells Elder Brother-in-law to hit himself, Elder Brother-in-law will listen to her."

As he spoke, he began to sum up matter-of-factly, "Look, my elder sister got spoiled until lawlessness. That’s why it’s said the wife shouldn’t be spoiled too much, otherwise, she will stick nose high. Completely a lazy woman and not obedient at all!”

"Who is disobedient? Xu Xiao Gang, what are you telling our mom? I'm listening!" As soon as Xu Xiao Gang finished speaking, Xu Xiao Jiao's voice rang at the gate.

Xu Xiao Gang was so frightened that he shouted back quickly, "Ah, Elder Sister, you are back. I told our Mom about studying. The teacher said shouldn’t be too lax on this student, otherwise he will not be obedient at all. Deserve to be hitten!"

Xu Xiao Jiao stepped into the pot stewed meat shop. Song Wei Ping, who followed behind like an underling. His posture was like a gangster inspecting the streets, "That mouth of yours, zip it. Don't think I didn't hear it. Did you say bad things about me to our Mom?"

Xu Xiao Gang turned his back to Xu Xiao Jiao and winked at Wu Chun Hua. Wu Chun Hua smiled, "No way. Your younger brother was talking to me about school things."

Xu Xiao Jiao turned around and took a few paper packets from Song Wei Ping and handed one to Wu Chun Hua, "Mom, please try the newly dipped candied haws from Auntie Liu’s place in the town’s east side."

She bought five or six candied haws. Initially, everyone in the family had a share. When she saw Xu Xiao Gang looking at her eagerly, she put the candied haws away and deliberately refused to give them to him, "I don't have any for you."

Xu Xiao Gang smiled and stepped forward, "That's impossible! Elder Sister, you love me so much, how can you buy candied haws without my share? Good sister, give me one."

Xu Xiao Jiao harrumphed, "Do you still think I'm lazy?"

Xu Xiao Gang suddenly raised his chest, raised his arms and shouted, and filled with righteous indignation, "Who, who dares to say that my elder sister is lazy! My elder sister is as beautiful as a fairy, gentle and diligent. I have so many classmates, who doesn't envy me for having such a good sister? Who dares to badmouth her in the future, I won’t let them off!”

His few words made everyone laugh. Xu Xiao Jiao it drop. "That's more like it. Here, I'll give you the biggest one."

As she was talking, the phone rang. Song Wei Ping walked toward the room in a few steps and then shouted, "Jiao Jiao, your call. It’s Zhou Ping Xiang."

Xu Xiao Jiao exclaimed, "She must be coming to play with me. On the last phone call, said she would come when she is free."

Watching Xu Xiao Jiao enter the room, Xu Xiao Gang patted his chest. He took a bite of the candied haws and complained to Song Wei Ping who entered the room, "Elder Brother-in-law, look at my elder sister. She was becoming more and more bossy now. Really, you are overly spoil her."

"Do I?" Song Wei Ping didn't see the problem. "Your elder sister is perfectly fine. Don't make her angry all the time."

One sentence choked Xu Xiao Gang and knocked him down.

Xu Xiao Gang secretly made up his mind that in the future, he wouldn't be like his Elder Brother-in-law, who had no principles in front of his wife.

Song Wei Ping truly felt that Xu Xiao Jiao was better now than before. Now, she was clinging to him every day, which made him happy.

He had fantasized about this kind of relationship many times.

So when Xu Xiao Jiao told him that Zhou Ping Xiang was coming, he was a little depressed.

It wasn't until night, when he had eaten her from the inside out and served her so comfortably, that he revealed his little thoughts.

"This time, not allowed to make do with Ma Qun."

Xu Xiao Jiao's face turned red, while her fingers were too soft to lift. After hearing this, Jiao Jiao replied, "Then, what should I do if Ping Xiang wants to have a private conversation with me?"

When Song Wei Ping heard this, his eyes lit up and suddenly felt that there was a leeway. He massaged her slowly with his warm hands, "You have so much time during the day, just talk then. Anyway, it's so cold outside, you can't go out."

Seeing Xu Xiao Jiao squinting her eyes in comfort, he continued, "Besides, think about it. Usually she and Ma Qun must live in their own dormitories. This time, book a room for them in the town guest house. The two bed kind and let them sleep in the same room. It’ll be considered doing a good deed." 

Xu Xiao Jiao pondered with her dazed mind and thought it wasn't bad.

"Okay then," she muttered.

Song Wei Ping was overjoyed and immediately got her to promise, "It's settled. You’ll keep your word? Don't lie to me."

Xu Xiao Jiao's eyes widened, "How is that possible? I, Xu Xiao Jiao, never lie to others."

"Then I will remember it." Song Wei Ping regained his seriousness and nodded calmly.

Looking back afterward, Xu Xiao Jiao felt that Song Wei Ping’s thought were too deep. He said words after another and made her fall into a trap.

So when Zhou Ping Xiang wanted to sleep with her, she refused.

"I promised Song Wei Ping that we can talk during the nap during the day. At night, you can sleep with Ma Qun." Xu Xiao Jiao blinked her eyes, her face full of innocence.

Zhou Ping Xiang didn't expect that her status would plummet this time. Who was so happy last time and slapped her chest and declared, ‘You sleep with me and let Song Wei Ping find a place to sleep by himself.’

She narrowed her eyes, pushed Xu Xiao Jiao, leaned closer to her, and whispered, "Xu Xiao Jiao, there’s something up with you."

Xu Xiao Jiao pretended to be calm, "What could be up with me?"

Zhou Ping Xiang held her arm and asked her, "Are you two together?"

Seeing Xu Xiao Jiao's face suddenly turn red, how could she not understand. Zhou Ping Xiang raised her hand to Xu Xiao Jiao and said, "Okay, so you are forgetting your friends because of love. I was saying, why have you changed your temper?" 

Xu Xiao Jiao laughed and said nothing.

Seeing the love on her face, Zhou Ping Xiang knew that she was willing to be with Song Wei Ping in her heart. "Don't lie to me. What promised Song Wei Ping. I think you wouldn't sleep with me even if Song Wei Ping didn't speak out. Tsk, tsk. Once you have a man, you forget about your good friends. Does this sentence refer to you, Xu Xiao Jiao?"

  Previous



Links:

Table of Content
Become a Patron!
Feed Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment