Thursday 2 January 2020

New Year, New Novel?

Long time no see! ๐Ÿ˜

Christmas season is over and my work schedule tone down a bit, meaning I can pick up a new Novel to translate. But what to pick? I'm thinking of short novel, like under 500 chappies. Other than that, I got nothing. So this is where you guys come along. Recommend me some Chinese novel or I'll choose random one and I'll translate the synopsis and few chappies and you guys vote. Whichever reach 40 (cause it's 20+20) is the ONE! If this plan doesn't work out... ๐Ÿ˜ซ



Slรกn! And wish you guys the best this year!


Edited 24/3/20
Plan aborted! I was too occupied by binge reading and work...


Edited 29/3/20
I'm continuing the plan until further notice as I am temporarily laid off from work, a.k.a unemployed and got nothing to do at home other than reading or play games. So when I see some interesting synopsis, I'll translate it, add it to my 'in consideration' list under the novel translation page and do some teaser. I'll be delighted if you guys can comment on your thoughts on the novels. It'll help me when I choose the main project or potential side projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment