Wednesday 3 April 2024

TISHW 103ii




Although they were used to being arrogant, they were limited to beating people at will. Then there were matters related to women. These matters could basically be solved by hiring a powerful lawyer at home and adding money to solve it. They knew serious crimes such as murder and kidnapping and extortion were troublesome, so they didn't have the mind to have a heart ache at the moment. He picked up his mobile phone to transfer money to Qin Shiyu.

The police didn't stop him. They watched him transfer the money to Qin Shiyu before handcuffing him and taking him away.

Fu Mingchuan anxiously hollered, "I've already paid back the money, why are you arresting me?"

The policeman took his cell phone and flipped through it, "Qin Shiyu, right? It's okay. We will call him later for questioning."

Fu Mingchuan was stunned for a moment, "Didn't Qin Shiyu call the police? Then who did?"

The police didn't answer him. Along the way, they brought the group of scantily clad girls to the police station. This was considered a □□ gathering.

……

Qin Shiyu received a call from Chen Yalian. She grinned quite merrily, "Qin Shiyu, thank you for tipping me off. I have already called the police."

"Do you think my money is so easy to get? Extorting 50 million! You are an accomplice at the end. Just wait to go to jail!"

Qin Shiyu leaned on the motorcycle on the side of the road and drawlingly smiled, "No wonder you gave the money so straightforwardly. Are you trying to frame me?"

"Fifty million yuan will come back to me after going round in your hands and can send you to jail. How good-value is this?" Chen Yalian was so excited. She never expected that Qin Shiyu would do such a muddled-headed move. It gave her a chance. What’s more, a decisive blow. "It can’t be that you thought I'm afraid of that photo. No one cares about overcooked sesame and rotten millet matter."

"Really?" Qin Shiyu jollily said, "I think my dad must remember him. After all, Dr. Luo helped prescribe medicine for my mom. It’s just that he doesn't know he’s your ex-boyfriend."

Chen Yalian's voice became strained, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Then do you want to contact Dr. Luo and see how he is doing now?" Qin Shiyu chuckled softly, "Do you think a man who can force himself to kill his wife and embezzle his father-in-law’s family's property is a good person?"

"Perhaps you think that the two of you had harmed another together and are grasping each other’s weakness that Qin Xingye will not do anything to you. Have you ever thought that if he can kill one wife, he can kill the second..."

"Killing the first one was for money. The second one can save his life, especially now that he is richer than then.Which do you think is more worthwhile?" Qin Shiyu’s eyes curved, "Don't you feel that your health has been poor recently?"

Chen Yalian suddenly remembered that she had been feeling unwell in recent days and couldn't help but panicked, "What do you know?"

Qin Shiyu hung up the phone directly and sent another photo to Qin Xingye.

Qin Xingye, who was always busy and never paid attention to him, called almost immediately, "Where did you get these records?"

Qin Shiyu said, "My mom gave it to me."

Qin Xingye was stunned. Qin Shiyu grinned, "What? Surprised? Do you think she wouldn't leave anything for me since she didn't see me as she hated the house as well as the birds that come with it?"

"No, she left me a lot of things." Qin Shiyu smiled, "Besides money, there are many things you don't know about. Like this list of people who framed my maternal grandfather with you..."

"Actually, to be precise, this was what Chen Yalian revealed to her. She left it to me." Qin Shiyu said, "So I wasn’t pleasing you when I didn't fight for anything these years and hope you can give me some inheritance in the future. I want to see you guys dog bite dog. After all, Chen Yalian can abandon her beloved Dr. Luo to be with you for glory and wealth. And even dares to let Dr. Luo cooperated in killing my mom. This shows that the relationship between them is strong. Now that her son has grown up, getting rid of you is a natural thing.”

"Like how she secretly memorized this list. Like when you wanted to deal with Dr. Luo and he disappeared," Qin Shiyu stated, "Oh, by the way, you have been raising women outside but never have any children. Have you ever thought about the reason?”

Qin Xingye was much calmer than Chen Yalian. He spoke in a solemn voice, "What do you want to do?"

"Nothing much. Chen Yalian keeps making trouble for me. It's annoying. Now she wants to send me to jail for blackmail." Qin Shiyu grinned, "I like to see her hopes shatter. Treat these 50 million as pocket money the Qin Family has given me over the years?"

"Of course, this list of people who worked with you to frame my Maternal Grandfather is of no use at the police station. While the secret account compiled by Chen Yalian should be very surprising," Qin Shiyu said with a smile, "I will send it to you later to see if it is correct. Really, speaking of it, Qin Luochuan is really your biological son. He learned the methods you used to harm my maternal grandfather from his mom’s few words. Now he is using them  to understand the company's affairs clearly. Just don’t know who it will be used on in the future?"

As Qin Shiyu spoke, he sent another document over, "If I go to jail, I wonder if I can get meritorious service by handing in this document. After all, it can contribute at least billions of tax results. It’s just that all the gains you have made over the past few years will evaporate..."

……

Qin Shiyu went to the police station immediately after receiving the summons from the police and confessed truthfully when questioned.

These matters were very easy to investigate. There were online videos about the causes and results of Qin Shiyu being taken away by Fu Mingchuan. The only problem was that he used Fu Mingchuan's hand to extort 50 million from Chen Yalian.

Qin Shiyu put on a speechless expression and directly gave the policeman Qin Xingye's phone number.

Qin Xingye apologized to the police repeatedly on the other end of the phone, "...I have never heard of a son blackmailing the father. This is really...my wife is my second wife. She has never liked my eldest son very much. Truly caused trouble for you. Later, I will reprimand her. My son has a lot of property.  He isn’t interested in these 50 million..."

Although he didn’t go into details, it could easily be imagined that the stepmother wanted to frame the eldest son who could inherit the family business.

The policeman who came back after answering the phone expressed sympathy for Qin Shiyu. Then he told him to call someone to pick him up.

As for Fu Mingchuan:

"...You were clearly using his friend as a threat. How he could possibly take the initiative to follow you? If he took the initiative to follow you, would force others to drive into the lake?"

"Since he gave it, you dare to take the 50 million? Only letting his friend go after getting 50 million. Isn't this extortion?"

"Even if there is no extortion, gathering a crowd to □□ is a felony. In short, you should hire a lawyer first."

……

Qin Shiyu was waiting in the lobby for his assistant to pick him up, while Zhou Feifei and Zheng Wenwen sat waiting to be summoned. The police station had limited resources. At most two interrogation rooms could be opened at the same time.

Zheng Wenwen was anxiously explaining to the policeman who was watching them, "We aren't gathering people for group licentiousness..."

The policeman said, "En, that's what everyone who comes to us says. Don't worry, we will investigate whether it's true or not. We won't wrongly accuse you."

Zheng Wenwen remained anxious, "We are forced. If you don't believe it, ask Zhou Feifei. She is a big star. How could she possibly do illegal and criminal matters."

The policeman looked at Zhou Feifei in surprise, who had been covering her face. Zhou Feifei was livid, berating her a fool in her heart. She looked up and saw Qin Shiyu. She didn't care about anything at the moment and said anxiously, "Qin Shiyu, please help me testify. I went with you. Fu Mingchuan and I don’t know each other at all."

The policeman looked at Qin Shiyu, who shook his head, "Teacher Zhou and I only know each other through the recording of the program. We don't have any interactions in private."

Zhou Feifei didn't expect that he would be so heartless and blurted out angrily, "Qin Shiyu! Aren’t you going too far? You left me alone with Fu Mingchuan. Now you aren't willing to help me with a matter of one sentence?”

Qin Shiyu looked at her doubtfully, "Teacher Zhou, before I am a gentleman, I am a law-abiding citizen first. Your accusation is completely illogical. I went to Fu Mingchuan to resolve the matter of threats to Jiang Yu and the others. Why should I bring you someone who is irrelevant?”

"As for the matter of helping you with one sentence, I'm sorry that I can't do anything and won't commit perjury."

The policeman looked at Zhou Feifei almost as if he was looking at a suspect.

Zhou Feifei:......

She gritted her teeth, "When did I ask you to commit perjury?"

"It's good if you aren’t." Qin Shiyu sincerely advised, "Since Teacher Zhou hasn't done anything illegal, don't be so afraid. You have to trust the police. They will definitely investigate why you were there and give you justice."

Zhou Feifei’s mind came to a halt. If she was investigated for her presence there, then all the things she and Zheng Wenwen planned will be exposed...  

Qin Shiyu looked at Xiao Ding who appeared at the door and nodded to her, "The person picking me up is here, I'll leave first. Goodbye."

Almost in despair, Zhou Feifei watched his back disappear at the door without hesitation... What kind of hard-hearted person was this person?!

After coming out of the police station, Qin Shiyu raised his hand and checked his watch, "The time is enough. Let's go back to City B."

Xiao Ding said, "Now? It's a bit rushed now. I had booked a ticket for tomorrow morning."

Qin Shiyu said, "Right now. I recognize bed. I can't sleep well if I'm not at home."

Xiao Ding:......

When did you start recognizing bed? You clearly don’t like going home and hate rushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment