Monday 25 March 2024

7DLW 64ii




 Still, she kept an ear out. Shen Hua Hua handled things very methodically. She said righteously that she would call the police and let the police check if the middle-aged man was a liar.

With one word, the person fled.

Shortly later, she pulled Qian Zhen Zhu, who was acting self conscious, over.

"I told you last time that he is a liar and you still don't believe it. How can a man as smart as Uncle Qian have a daughter as stupid as you." Shen Hua Hua hated the iron wasn’t steel.

Qian Zhen Zhu also had a strong opinion, "Hey, Shen Hua Hua, you are so annoying. Who was it who ignored me recently and go to find someone every day and say that I have no ambition? I want to be a star now. I have enough ambition, right? And you still chide me.”

Xu Xiao Jiao laughed out loud. These two! Why do they give the vibe of young lovers bickering? It's so fun.

Shen Hua Hua sighed, "You don't know the things I want to talk to you about. I've taught you how to match clothes several times, but as for you, when you match them by yourself, you either wear bright red and green, or you wear a lifeless outfit. You have no sense of fashion at all. What use do I have for you?"

Qian Zhen Zhu admitted that she really couldn't do it, "That's why I want to be a star. Once I become a star, someone will help me dress up, so I don't have to do anything."

This was true.

"But who did you find? That person is a liar at first glance. He has no idea what his purpose is. Nor does he have a work permit. How can you still believe him?"

The more Shen Hua Hua talked, the more worried she became, "What if he trafficks you? What if he kidnaps you?"

Qian Zhen Zhu flinched at what she said, "En, no one else came to me. I want to be a star, and no other talent scouts come."

Xu Xiao Jiao squinted at her. COme to think of it, Qian Zhen Zhu really had the potential to be a star.

Although she wasn’t tall, she had a slender figure and three-dimensional facial features. She will be very photogenic. In addition, her family background was very good and will not suffer many grievances in the future.

Xu Xiao Jiao gave a friendly smile, "Do you really want to be a star?"

It wouldn’t be a bad idea to let her cause trouble in the entertainment industry.

When Qian Zhen Zhu saw Xu Xiao Jiao's smile, she straightened up, "Wh, what? What does me becoming a star have to do with you?"

Xu Xiao Jiao instantly took out a business card from her bag.

This was the business card the man in sunglasses gave her. She never threw it away. Now it came in handy.

"If you really want to give it a try, call this number and say that Xu Xiao Jiao recommended you and that should be enough."

The man in sunglasses had been a talent scout for so long, so he couldn't lack this insight.

Shen Hua Hua accepted it for her, read the name of the entertainment company on it, and immediately opened her eyes wide like Qian Zhen Zhu.

Although she didn’t chase stars, her family did business and more or less knew some matters. "Wow, this company is very famous. Liu Meiying, who is very popular recently, is from their company!"

Qian Zhen Zhu also clenched her fists, "En, en, en, Hua Hua, that's not all. The few male celebrities that I found were good-looking are all from this company!"

Xu Xiao Jiao nodded, "It’s good that you know. This person is a talent scout of their company and Liu Meiying was discovered by him."

Shen Hua Hua voiced Qian Zhen Zhu's doubts, "Elder Sister Xiao Jiao, why do you have his business card?"

Xu Xiao Jiao lowered her head and closed the bag again, "Oh, he insisted that I become a star. I didn’t want to, so he left this business card."

Two gasping sounds came one after another.

Then came the excited voice of Shen Hua Hua, "Elder Sister Xiao Jiao, what else do you have that I don't know about you? Why are you so brilliant?"

Although Qian Zhen Zhu didn't speak, she was inexplicably excited. Alright, she got to admit again that Xu Xiao Jiao was formidable.

"Anyway, contact him. It should be no problem." Xu Xiao Jiao waved her hands leisurely.

Shen Hua Hua felt that it would be good for her idol to be worshiped by the wall people, "Elder Sister Xiao Jiao, why don't you become a star? If you do, you will definitely be very popular. Even more popular than Liu Meiying."

Xu Xiao Jiao looked at her with a smile, "Didn't I say that the princess doesn't need work."

Shen Hua Hua felt it was unfortunate, "Then you don't want a career?"

Xu Xiao Jiao pondered for a while, "It depends on the situation."

Qian Zhen Zhu didn't understand what they were talking about. She held the business card tightly and stared at Xu Xiao Jiao, "You, you’re really giving me this chance?"

Xu Xiao Jiao nodded, "Of course, it's useless for me to keep it."

She will never become a star.

Qian Zhen Zhu self consciously said, "Then, thank you. If I can become a star, I will repay you."

Xu Xiao Jiao thanked her politely and said, "I don't need repayment. It’s enough if you stop eyeing on my match in the future."

At once, Qian Zhen Zhu stuttered even more, "I, I have lost interest in him a long time ago. Now I want to be a star."

"That's the best."

Using a useless business card, she solved a potential love rival and made Qian Zhen Zhu owe her a favor. Xu Xiao Jiao felt that the deal was a good deal and she was in a good mood when she returned to the hotel.

She waved goodbye to Shen Hua Hua, stepped into the hotel lobby, and saw Chen Jizheng waiting there.

"Xiao Ji, why are you here? Is something the matter?" Xu Xiao Jiao asked him.

Chen Ji sat with some restraint. When he saw Xu Xiao Jiao, he hurriedly sat up and said, "Elder Sister-in-law, I'm looking for Elder Brother Wei Ping. They said he hasn't come yet. I'll wait here."

Xu Xiao Jiao asked him, "What's the matter? Let me see if I can help you solve it."

Chen Ji rubbed his head and said, "Nothing much. I was unloading goods at the warehouse today and heard their transportation team name a lot of goods that were in short supply. I felt it might be useful to Elder Brother Wei Ping and thought I'd tell him. While I’m at it, I want to see if you guys are free and want to invite you to my house for a meal."

Xu Xiao Jiao was a little surprised. No wonder Song Wei Ping was so interested in Chen Ji. It seemed that it wasn't only because of Chen Ji's experience and his resemblance, but also partly because of Chen Ji's character.

"He's not back yet, but should be soon. I'll wait with you."

Xu Xiao Jiao ordered two glasses of juice and chatted with Chen Ji, listening to some gossip from him.

While talking, Chen Ji chattered about the house where he lived.

"You have also seen our area. It’s too shabby. All my neighbors have moved away, so I want to sell the house. But the location isn’t good and the house is low. How could it sell? It’s all nonsense.”

Xu Xiao Jiao listened and her heart moved.

Shen Hua Hua asked her if she wanted a career. Maybe, she could develop one.

  Previous



Links:

Table of Content
Become a Patron!
Feed Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment