Thursday 6 January 2022

BTTS- COMPLETED

 Dear BTTS Readers, 

I have finally finished translating BTTS. It has been a long journey since March 2020, when covid19 lockdown first began and I finally seriously got down to novel translation. Now it's January 2022. I celebrate the New Year in isolation due to being close contact again. The isolation allowed me to finish up the final bits and finally do a quiz (at the bottom) which you loved when I did it in the early stage. Though the covid brought us all some tough times, it allowed some benefit- I finally completed one novel translation XD

I must thank all you readers! Without you, I wouldn't have sit down and get it done after a long day at work in the cafe. I hope you enjoy the ending when it is out in March. Do comment on your thought of the ending when the time comes! Or fill in the feedback poll in Readers' Page.

Thank you Abdul, Amanda, Amber, Anastasia, Angie, Annam, Carla, Carmen, Carolyn, ED, Eileen, Eleanor, Francis, Gabrielle, Govinden-Loh, Grace, Griselda, Jattawa, Jerri, Joseph, Karen, Katryn, Kirstie, Kyuin, Latoya, Lorine, Maidorina, Maria, Mariam, Mary, Michael, Noor, Olga, Shashauna, Sheng, Stephanie, Tana, Uria, Valerat, Valentina, Watana, Yesenia, for buying me snacks during this project time. I had treated myself to sweet stuffs when I'm burnt out.

Also, a special thanks to readers on Patreon! Hope you like the ending, which will be released for young adult tier on 15/1/22!

Since BTTS come to an end, I need to choose a new main project. I had put out a NEXT MAIN PROJECT poll on Readers' Page too. Do vote and comment your opinion! The deadline is 22/1/22.

Enjoy!
Maggie
6/1/22

QUIZ TIME
See how well you know BTTS!
 

18 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the the translation....patiently waiting for your next project

    ReplyDelete
  2. 83/200 .. Is it a Pass ?? So many names that i have forgot.. good quiz !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My score now is 134 points .�� The names are still confusing ..

      Delete
  3. Wow that was tough.. Thanks for the quiz. Thanks for translating this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd got 132 point

    i completely forgot ZQB brothers' name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so Michel for your wonderfu work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. got 143/200.
    Thank you for translating this Novel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I got Total points
    150/200

    My wrong anser are:

    How many production team were in their hometown community? *
    haha this I don't remember

    -----
    Rank the pig meat's popularity in that time

    -------------

    What was baby San Wa's first word?
    I tought it was mother hahha

    -------------
    How many over-the-shoulder-throw did Lin Qing He give in the whole story?

    I tought only 2nd sis in law got this special treatment

    -------------

    How old was the family when Zhou Qing Bai return home?

    my answer is :Qing Bai- 27, Qing He - 23, Da Wa- 6, Er Wa- 4, San Wa-2

    -------------

    Which have more face in the village?

    -------------

    Thank youuu so much for your hard work translating this lovely story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought baby san wa's first word was food ������. And i thought throw was only for second sister in law too. Does production team number ever mentioned? Hahaha ��

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your hard effort. Really wonderful experience for me. Fantastic quiz. There is many forgotten things. By the way, i think you forgot Mi Mi's boy, its 5 grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got 135 points

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will re-read all the chapters so that i can answer the quizz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got 136 hahha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got 155, but seriously the brothers of zqb are really hard to remember. I think it was only mentioned in the early chapters. Plus the question of how mnay grandkids lqh and zqb has is obviously 5. Translator forgot that Zhou Mi and Wang Yi had a kid in the last extra.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scored 128 hahaha.. The names are hard to remember

    ReplyDelete